Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons - Leaving FR
Hello, I recently decided to quit FR. All the dragons in my lair are up for grabs, ping me with the one you want and I'll send a CR. Tips are appreciated and will be given to one of my friends on the site. Thank you!
Hello, I recently decided to quit FR. All the dragons in my lair are up for grabs, ping me with the one you want and I'll send a CR. Tips are appreciated and will be given to one of my friends on the site. Thank you!
Can we take more than one? I'm new and I'm looking for multiple dragons and skins, apparel and stuff @TrashWithATophat
Can we take more than one? I'm new and I'm looking for multiple dragons and skins, apparel and stuff @TrashWithATophat
I would like this dragon please c; @TrashWithATophat [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322038/32203783_350.png[/img]
I would like this dragon please c; @TrashWithATophat
32203783_350.png
@Aqurke

I didn't see your first post (oops). I suppose you can have more than one, maximum of three though. I already sent his CR, but if you are still interested you can have more.
@Aqurke

I didn't see your first post (oops). I suppose you can have more than one, maximum of three though. I already sent his CR, but if you are still interested you can have more.
Can I have this one as well please? That's all c; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321168/32116702_350.png[/img]
Can I have this one as well please? That's all c;

32116702_350.png
Is Diardi still up?
Is Diardi still up?
He/him
Gay twink uwu
Is yokobik still up for adoption?
Is yokobik still up for adoption?
@Aqurke
Yup!

@MacKawaii
Sorry, Aqurke got him ahead of you. If you really want him you might be able to negotiate with Aqurke.

@Sceptile160
Yes, sending him over!
@Aqurke
Yup!

@MacKawaii
Sorry, Aqurke got him ahead of you. If you really want him you might be able to negotiate with Aqurke.

@Sceptile160
Yes, sending him over!
Awesome, I'll take good care of him! Thanks!
Awesome, I'll take good care of him! Thanks!
up
up