Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED -Thank you!-
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
On their way!
On their way!
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@ArdentGale

Can I have Galliard?
@ArdentGale

Can I have Galliard?
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@Rockelle [quote]-EDIT: I forgot to mention that nothing already on my dragons in the lair are up for grabs. These guys are actually based off of a RL story I'm working on and are as such needed as visual/idea reference. Sorry guys![/quote] The only dragon available is Tempest at the moment. For the forseeable future I'm not planning on giving out any others. Booglelog was added to the dragons list because as I was quadruple checking through everyone for items and familiars I realized he wasn't even lore-related, just a random tagged-on idea I dumped loads of gems into, so he got tossed in the pot with the rest. Sorry if that caused any confusion! Have a familiar. ;)
@Rockelle
Quote:
-EDIT: I forgot to mention that nothing already on my dragons in the lair are up for grabs. These guys are actually based off of a RL story I'm working on and are as such needed as visual/idea reference. Sorry guys!
The only dragon available is Tempest at the moment. For the forseeable future I'm not planning on giving out any others. Booglelog was added to the dragons list because as I was quadruple checking through everyone for items and familiars I realized he wasn't even lore-related, just a random tagged-on idea I dumped loads of gems into, so he got tossed in the pot with the rest.

Sorry if that caused any confusion! Have a familiar. ;)
@ArdentGale

May I take a/some random familiar/s as Baldwin fodder?
@ArdentGale

May I take a/some random familiar/s as Baldwin fodder?

He/him | FRT+1 x
May i get the boran veteran almandine sturgeon and the barkback boar please
May i get the boran veteran almandine sturgeon and the barkback boar please
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

Just in time @DuskyAether I was just closing up shop. Sending you three. :)

edit: and @Artgeekallday you get three as well!

ohmywerd, my RLS is kicking in like a mad thing. Time for me to go to bed!

And by random selection, Congrats @Maxine1337 you get the rest of my stuff! CRs will be sent shortly and this thread will be closed.

Thanks everyone! :3
Just in time @DuskyAether I was just closing up shop. Sending you three. :)

edit: and @Artgeekallday you get three as well!

ohmywerd, my RLS is kicking in like a mad thing. Time for me to go to bed!

And by random selection, Congrats @Maxine1337 you get the rest of my stuff! CRs will be sent shortly and this thread will be closed.

Thanks everyone! :3
@ArdentGale

Thank you!
@ArdentGale

Thank you!

He/him | FRT+1 x
THANKS!
THANKS!
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13