Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fire Flight Secret Santa -the gifts-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MarchenDesign I have sent and received my dragons!
@MarchenDesign I have sent and received my dragons!
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
@MarchenDesign
I sent out and got my dragon :)
@MarchenDesign
I sent out and got my dragon :)
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
@MarchenDesign

I still have not received my gift dragon :C But, that's alright as I'm about to be cramped for lair space anyways. I'm just glad that the gift that I gave was liked :)
@MarchenDesign

I still have not received my gift dragon :C But, that's alright as I'm about to be cramped for lair space anyways. I'm just glad that the gift that I gave was liked :)
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
@Atherin

i just checked and it looks like ur person hasn't been on in ages o.o

i have a nest hatching tomorrow, i'll send u one of their babies :)
@Atherin

i just checked and it looks like ur person hasn't been on in ages o.o

i have a nest hatching tomorrow, i'll send u one of their babies :)
raydbanner.png
Unnamed dragons in lair are for sale, unless otherwise stated. Pls pm to inquire.
I'm okay with not receiving a gift, myself. Just as long as the things I sent were well received, then it's all worth while, imo =)
I'm okay with not receiving a gift, myself. Just as long as the things I sent were well received, then it's all worth while, imo =)
ccDyspX.png
@Nineteen

You didn't get yours then?
@Nineteen

You didn't get yours then?
raydbanner.png
Unnamed dragons in lair are for sale, unless otherwise stated. Pls pm to inquire.
Nah, I assume my gifter went inactive, or maybe is partied out from the holidays, lol.
Nah, I assume my gifter went inactive, or maybe is partied out from the holidays, lol.
ccDyspX.png
@clockworkMoose i just wanted to show u how super snazzy the dragon u gave me looks as a coatl. :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1537258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15373/1537258_350.png[/img] [/url]
@clockworkMoose

i just wanted to show u how super snazzy the dragon u gave me looks as a coatl. :3

1537258_350.png
raydbanner.png
@Nineteen
that's weird cause they did say that they sent it before christmas in the original forum......hmmmm...
@Nineteen
that's weird cause they did say that they sent it before christmas in the original forum......hmmmm...
raydbanner.png
I would be glad to donate a few dragons to the ones that have not reciewed their own yet.
I would be glad to donate a few dragons to the ones that have not reciewed their own yet.
EOrlrwo.gif x0CMhAc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7