Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Flower Shop [Open] - 5 slots
55m3aw.png

Hi, I’m Hanahime!
I'm 19 and I've recently decided to hop back on Flight Rising to reopen my commissions. It's been a while since I've had this open (two years to be exact) but I'm excited to get started again! I do ask that you all be a little patient with me as I get back into the swing of things as well.

Disclaimer:
After you’ve paid for and received the artwork, I do not care what you do with it as long as you do not resell or claim it as your own. I do request that you please credit me one way or another if you put the artwork in places where other people can view it.

Rules:
1) I will only be opening up 5 slots for now to see how this works out, if all goes well I will open a waiting list, ping list, etc. later on 'v' I do ask that you send me the following information once I add you to the list so that I can get started on your commission:
Commission: The type of commission you would like me to do for you (all of which are listed below).
Link: please include a link to all the dragons you would like drawn
Additional Notes: Any additional information about how you would like each picture to be drawn (personalities, mood of the picture, pose, etc.). If you leave this blank, I will assume you are giving me freedom to do whatever I deem fit for your dragon

2) I am currently only accepting payment in USD. The transactions will be done through PayPal (you do not need an account to pay for orders, I will simply need your email so that I can send you the bill)

3) Each slot can hold up to 2 pieces of art. You are welcome to order more than 2 commissions, I will just sign you up for more slots

4) I will notify you once I begin working on your order.

5) If you pay for your order but eventually decide to back out, that is completely fine and you will not need to request your money back, I will refund your order without any complaints as long as I have not yet begun working on your artwork

Lastly, please be considerate of my time. I plan to complete each commission within a week but on the off chance that something happens and I need a slight extension I hope you'll all be forgiving. Of course, if anything does come up I'll be sure to notify the customer of the work I'm currently in progress on.

Commissions:

6zc0i8.jpg
Bust Sketch: $15

2hqff2g.png
Flat color Bust: $25

2vubk03.png
Full Body Sketch: $50

Depending on how all of this goes, I may add more commission options if I decide to open more slots in the future.

**All prices are rough guides to pricing. If your dragon has an abundance of apparel, difficult skins, etc. I may raise the pricing due to artistic difficulties and the additional time it will take. Increase in price will vary between $1-$10 and I will tell you whether I'll need to add an extra charge or not as soon as I see the dragon(s) you'd like me to draw**

If you'd like, you can see more examples of my artwork here: My tumblr

Receiving Art:

When I finish your commission you will receive a Private Message from me which will include a smaller version of the artwork that's good for message boards, descriptions, etc. on Flight Rising and, of course, a link to the full sized image for your own personal use.

If you have any questions or if you prefer to receive the art any other way, please notify me and I'll do what I can to help.
55m3aw.png

Hi, I’m Hanahime!
I'm 19 and I've recently decided to hop back on Flight Rising to reopen my commissions. It's been a while since I've had this open (two years to be exact) but I'm excited to get started again! I do ask that you all be a little patient with me as I get back into the swing of things as well.

Disclaimer:
After you’ve paid for and received the artwork, I do not care what you do with it as long as you do not resell or claim it as your own. I do request that you please credit me one way or another if you put the artwork in places where other people can view it.

Rules:
1) I will only be opening up 5 slots for now to see how this works out, if all goes well I will open a waiting list, ping list, etc. later on 'v' I do ask that you send me the following information once I add you to the list so that I can get started on your commission:
Commission: The type of commission you would like me to do for you (all of which are listed below).
Link: please include a link to all the dragons you would like drawn
Additional Notes: Any additional information about how you would like each picture to be drawn (personalities, mood of the picture, pose, etc.). If you leave this blank, I will assume you are giving me freedom to do whatever I deem fit for your dragon

2) I am currently only accepting payment in USD. The transactions will be done through PayPal (you do not need an account to pay for orders, I will simply need your email so that I can send you the bill)

3) Each slot can hold up to 2 pieces of art. You are welcome to order more than 2 commissions, I will just sign you up for more slots

4) I will notify you once I begin working on your order.

5) If you pay for your order but eventually decide to back out, that is completely fine and you will not need to request your money back, I will refund your order without any complaints as long as I have not yet begun working on your artwork

Lastly, please be considerate of my time. I plan to complete each commission within a week but on the off chance that something happens and I need a slight extension I hope you'll all be forgiving. Of course, if anything does come up I'll be sure to notify the customer of the work I'm currently in progress on.

Commissions:

6zc0i8.jpg
Bust Sketch: $15

2hqff2g.png
Flat color Bust: $25

2vubk03.png
Full Body Sketch: $50

Depending on how all of this goes, I may add more commission options if I decide to open more slots in the future.

**All prices are rough guides to pricing. If your dragon has an abundance of apparel, difficult skins, etc. I may raise the pricing due to artistic difficulties and the additional time it will take. Increase in price will vary between $1-$10 and I will tell you whether I'll need to add an extra charge or not as soon as I see the dragon(s) you'd like me to draw**

If you'd like, you can see more examples of my artwork here: My tumblr

Receiving Art:

When I finish your commission you will receive a Private Message from me which will include a smaller version of the artwork that's good for message boards, descriptions, etc. on Flight Rising and, of course, a link to the full sized image for your own personal use.

If you have any questions or if you prefer to receive the art any other way, please notify me and I'll do what I can to help.
Current Slots

1) Open

2) Open

3) Open

4) Open

5) Open
Current Slots

1) Open

2) Open

3) Open

4) Open

5) Open
@Hanahime
Please ping me if you ever decide to take in game currency ^^ (I'd gladly give you my money, your art is amazing! But I don't have access to credit card or paypal yet :/ )
@Hanahime
Please ping me if you ever decide to take in game currency ^^ (I'd gladly give you my money, your art is amazing! But I don't have access to credit card or paypal yet :/ )
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Yara Sure thing 'v' perhaps during a holiday or event I'll open up a couple in game currency slots, and I'll be sure to let you know if I do
@Yara Sure thing 'v' perhaps during a holiday or event I'll open up a couple in game currency slots, and I'll be sure to let you know if I do
@Hanahime
What program do you use? Can you draw things other than dragons, such as wolves?
@Hanahime
What program do you use? Can you draw things other than dragons, such as wolves?
28764.png
@GhostYeen
I typically use Paint tool Sai for most of the artowrk, and occasionally photoshop to add effects. I would be completely open to drawing creatures other than dragons! Sounds like fun

While the same three options will remain the same (sketch bust, flat color bust, sketch full body), the prices may go up or down depending on what you'd like me to draw and how simple/complex it is.
@GhostYeen
I typically use Paint tool Sai for most of the artowrk, and occasionally photoshop to add effects. I would be completely open to drawing creatures other than dragons! Sounds like fun

While the same three options will remain the same (sketch bust, flat color bust, sketch full body), the prices may go up or down depending on what you'd like me to draw and how simple/complex it is.
@Hanahime
I'm gonna have to get some more cash before I commission, but I'll definitely try and get some artwork of my character done by you (when I do get the cash once again ;A;)
@Hanahime
I'm gonna have to get some more cash before I commission, but I'll definitely try and get some artwork of my character done by you (when I do get the cash once again ;A;)
28764.png
@GhostYeen
Sounds wonderful ^^ I can't wait
@GhostYeen
Sounds wonderful ^^ I can't wait
bump
bump