Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alliance [private rp]
1 2
@MosImagination
Styx and Hanson had to clamp their mouths shut to keep from laughing outright at the mention of signing a paper to set an alliance. Yet the gentle grin of amusement glowed from their eyes as Styx began to explain.
"Sign?" She said with a small snort, "Rolo, a paper means nothing. A paper can be burned and ripped and destroyed in so many ways. No, we agree to this by blood."
With that, she stuck out her foreleg and sliced a thin line near the elbow, allowing a small bead of crimson blood to bubble up out of the wound.
"Please, do the same and it can be official."
@MosImagination
Styx and Hanson had to clamp their mouths shut to keep from laughing outright at the mention of signing a paper to set an alliance. Yet the gentle grin of amusement glowed from their eyes as Styx began to explain.
"Sign?" She said with a small snort, "Rolo, a paper means nothing. A paper can be burned and ripped and destroyed in so many ways. No, we agree to this by blood."
With that, she stuck out her foreleg and sliced a thin line near the elbow, allowing a small bead of crimson blood to bubble up out of the wound.
"Please, do the same and it can be official."
Illustration57.png
@rainbowditto

Rolo looked down nervously at her uneducated status on alliances. She watched the other female clan leader slice into her foreleg. She gazed to the blood before turning to Marcus. She nosed him closer, gently pulling the trident from his side. The young male becoming distressed at the idea of his mother causing harm to herself. The mother growled at her son, causing him to whined and look away.

Rolo sliced her left foreleg with the trident, hooking it back to Marcus' side before she moved closer to the other. She lifted out her foreleg, the dark red blood dripping through her white fur.

"Now?" She mentally hummed.
@rainbowditto

Rolo looked down nervously at her uneducated status on alliances. She watched the other female clan leader slice into her foreleg. She gazed to the blood before turning to Marcus. She nosed him closer, gently pulling the trident from his side. The young male becoming distressed at the idea of his mother causing harm to herself. The mother growled at her son, causing him to whined and look away.

Rolo sliced her left foreleg with the trident, hooking it back to Marcus' side before she moved closer to the other. She lifted out her foreleg, the dark red blood dripping through her white fur.

"Now?" She mentally hummed.
Dragons...dun dun dun...
@MosImagination
Styx grinned and flapped over the the imperial's cut.
"Now."
She pressed her own dripping foreleg against the other's, wincing only slightly at the sting before fluttering back atop her throne and clapping her talons together briefly with a satisfied clack.
"It is official then!" She crooned, pleased. "Thank you very much, Rolo, your bloodline and clan will be safe with us. I will lay the very blood in my family down for yours, and as my blood courses through you I am glad in knowing you will do the same."
@MosImagination
Styx grinned and flapped over the the imperial's cut.
"Now."
She pressed her own dripping foreleg against the other's, wincing only slightly at the sting before fluttering back atop her throne and clapping her talons together briefly with a satisfied clack.
"It is official then!" She crooned, pleased. "Thank you very much, Rolo, your bloodline and clan will be safe with us. I will lay the very blood in my family down for yours, and as my blood courses through you I am glad in knowing you will do the same."
Illustration57.png
@rainbowditto

Rolo winced at the contact to her bleeding wound. She gave a firm bow once Styx was once again on her throne.

"Thank you. My family and clan will lay down their entire beings for the protection of your family and clan as well." Rolo keened and then turned back to her son. Lightly pushing him forwards to the throne. Marcus stumbled slightly and bowed quickly.

"I'm sorry I d-disrupted the alliance!" He stuttered out before racing to his mothers side.

"Call was whenever we are needed." Rolo's eyes gave a flash of pink once more.
@rainbowditto

Rolo winced at the contact to her bleeding wound. She gave a firm bow once Styx was once again on her throne.

"Thank you. My family and clan will lay down their entire beings for the protection of your family and clan as well." Rolo keened and then turned back to her son. Lightly pushing him forwards to the throne. Marcus stumbled slightly and bowed quickly.

"I'm sorry I d-disrupted the alliance!" He stuttered out before racing to his mothers side.

"Call was whenever we are needed." Rolo's eyes gave a flash of pink once more.
Dragons...dun dun dun...
@MosImagination
((This was super fun! Thanks for arranging this with me ^^
@MosImagination
((This was super fun! Thanks for arranging this with me ^^
Illustration57.png
@rainbowditto

((Of course thank you also!))
@rainbowditto

((Of course thank you also!))
Dragons...dun dun dun...
1 2