Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do with Materials?
1 2 3
I hoard Swippable stuff and turn the rest into money. Crafting might not be out for years, and I like to keep my hoard clean and tidy. =B

"Swippable" is a word now, by the way.
I hoard Swippable stuff and turn the rest into money. Crafting might not be out for years, and I like to keep my hoard clean and tidy. =B

"Swippable" is a word now, by the way.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I appreciate all of your input, thank you for sharing your views!
I appreciate all of your input, thank you for sharing your views!
Hoard all the things. I really cant stand to sell anything. D= *holds her 13 pages of materials close*
Hoard all the things. I really cant stand to sell anything. D= *holds her 13 pages of materials close*
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Avarice

>X'D LOL
@Avarice

>X'D LOL
I actually hoard a ton of stuff for lore. For whatever reason, I like to turn small things into something that could really serve a purpose. But once I have a stack of 99, I sell any other copies I get of it for that sweet sweet dragon money.
I actually hoard a ton of stuff for lore. For whatever reason, I like to turn small things into something that could really serve a purpose. But once I have a stack of 99, I sell any other copies I get of it for that sweet sweet dragon money.
Please ping me if you find yourself in need of my attention. If not, chances are I'm not going to be aware that I have a response. Enjoy the rest of your hopefully lovely day c:
Yeah- thanks ;) @raining

Oh gosh... I'm still such a noob- I had to look up what lore meant... hmm. I should read this stuff...
True doe, that dragon money tis sweet~ lol

I am currently breeding tons of dud nests so I can level them up and exalt. I'm just as bad as a cow farmer, but I NEED DAT sweet sweet stuff :'| . Can't can't quit, can't-... beat the system
@kinzcraft
Yeah- thanks ;) @raining

Oh gosh... I'm still such a noob- I had to look up what lore meant... hmm. I should read this stuff...
True doe, that dragon money tis sweet~ lol

I am currently breeding tons of dud nests so I can level them up and exalt. I'm just as bad as a cow farmer, but I NEED DAT sweet sweet stuff :'| . Can't can't quit, can't-... beat the system
@kinzcraft
@Jacko

I honestly have no idea what half of the site terms means, and I've been around for one month less than you xD Pfft, I feel you. I do the same thing with my nests. I'm also horrible at training and exalting since I still don't have a team of lvl 25's. They're all level 20 and none have Eliminate, so the process is slow, tedious, and is probably giving me carpal tunnel syndrome. I've tried my hand at sniping, but I'm currently broke and waiting for my stuff to sell, haha.
@Jacko

I honestly have no idea what half of the site terms means, and I've been around for one month less than you xD Pfft, I feel you. I do the same thing with my nests. I'm also horrible at training and exalting since I still don't have a team of lvl 25's. They're all level 20 and none have Eliminate, so the process is slow, tedious, and is probably giving me carpal tunnel syndrome. I've tried my hand at sniping, but I'm currently broke and waiting for my stuff to sell, haha.
Please ping me if you find yourself in need of my attention. If not, chances are I'm not going to be aware that I have a response. Enjoy the rest of your hopefully lovely day c:
@kinzcraft
Awe thanks, I feel better now lol.

HAHA! XD Oh NOO!!!! That's awful! :((( I TOTALLY understand- I found out pretty late into the game that Eliminate is the way to go (UGH)! I was on a discussion board and they guy who told me the news was awestruked that I was able to get so far with my (crap) team LOL. **Cries**
But when you get eliminate, it is EXCELLENT. It stinks that it is so pricey in the AH. :(

I have two attackers with eliminate, along with one healer. It is nice to have a healer to maintain the experience chain and for when the big monster comes around...

OH WOW?! How do you have that much achievements? :O~
@kinzcraft
Awe thanks, I feel better now lol.

HAHA! XD Oh NOO!!!! That's awful! :((( I TOTALLY understand- I found out pretty late into the game that Eliminate is the way to go (UGH)! I was on a discussion board and they guy who told me the news was awestruked that I was able to get so far with my (crap) team LOL. **Cries**
But when you get eliminate, it is EXCELLENT. It stinks that it is so pricey in the AH. :(

I have two attackers with eliminate, along with one healer. It is nice to have a healer to maintain the experience chain and for when the big monster comes around...

OH WOW?! How do you have that much achievements? :O~
@Jacko

I'm attempting to get my team to lvl 25 without Eliminate xD but it's so slow....
Yeah, I also found out that Eliminate was super important later as well! At first I was like "Wow that's a pretty powerful stone" but I had no idea what it would be like in action. Oh yeah, my team sucks as well. I don't even know what build I have, but I think they're all glass cannons. I literally stick most points in Strength, a few points in Quickness and Vitality, and occasionally Agility. Once I get my three free philters from the Coli revamp I'm going to give them a SERIOUS makeover.

Agreed with the AH price thing! Geez, I hope that the drop rate will up itself soon! Ooh, your build sounds good (unlike mine haha). Yeah I always pray whenever a boss comes around and my team has like half health. And then get shredded.

As for the achievements, I have no idea xD you also seem to have amassed a fair collection of them as well! Keep going~
@Jacko

I'm attempting to get my team to lvl 25 without Eliminate xD but it's so slow....
Yeah, I also found out that Eliminate was super important later as well! At first I was like "Wow that's a pretty powerful stone" but I had no idea what it would be like in action. Oh yeah, my team sucks as well. I don't even know what build I have, but I think they're all glass cannons. I literally stick most points in Strength, a few points in Quickness and Vitality, and occasionally Agility. Once I get my three free philters from the Coli revamp I'm going to give them a SERIOUS makeover.

Agreed with the AH price thing! Geez, I hope that the drop rate will up itself soon! Ooh, your build sounds good (unlike mine haha). Yeah I always pray whenever a boss comes around and my team has like half health. And then get shredded.

As for the achievements, I have no idea xD you also seem to have amassed a fair collection of them as well! Keep going~
Here are some options:
  • Throw them at Baldwin
  • Throw them at Crim (When you get the chance)
  • Throw them at Swipp (When you get the chance)
  • Throw them into the AH
  • Hoard them
  • Sell any that you get
  • Give them to completely random people
Here are some options:
  • Throw them at Baldwin
  • Throw them at Crim (When you get the chance)
  • Throw them at Swipp (When you get the chance)
  • Throw them into the AH
  • Hoard them
  • Sell any that you get
  • Give them to completely random people
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 3