Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway
1 2
This is a pretty old post, like dang xD. But to any latecomers, I'm not quitting FR, but anybody that would like to adopt one of my current dragons is still free to ask, and receive. Most likely. (Dudes, don't question me.

And yes everything is free, apparel and all. Note, the title of this forum was dragon giveaway.
This is a pretty old post, like dang xD. But to any latecomers, I'm not quitting FR, but anybody that would like to adopt one of my current dragons is still free to ask, and receive. Most likely. (Dudes, don't question me.

And yes everything is free, apparel and all. Note, the title of this forum was dragon giveaway.
@angelicxbeauty

Are they all free? If so, may I please adopt Galama, Dave and Rise? They're all beautiful!
@angelicxbeauty

Are they all free? If so, may I please adopt Galama, Dave and Rise? They're all beautiful!
Talk less. Smile more.
@EoinMor

Yes they are free, and of course you can :D Thank youuu and pls take good care of them!
@EoinMor

Yes they are free, and of course you can :D Thank youuu and pls take good care of them!
@angelicxbeauty
OMG IM GIVING SOME OF UR DRAGONS HOMES. they have lore potential
could i steal Achelous, Jayle, and Chalemagne? Chalemagne my god the pastels *-*
@angelicxbeauty
OMG IM GIVING SOME OF UR DRAGONS HOMES. they have lore potential
could i steal Achelous, Jayle, and Chalemagne? Chalemagne my god the pastels *-*
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif *you sense disaster gay energy radiating from this being...
@DaisyTheDryad

Thank you, I've sent them
@DaisyTheDryad

Thank you, I've sent them
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27836604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278367/27836604_350.png[/img] [/url] May I adopt this one with her apparel? @angelicxbeauty

27836604_350.png

May I adopt this one with her apparel?
@angelicxbeauty
2QGcpY5.jpg
@OsierraSoulO

Yep, I'll send her
@OsierraSoulO

Yep, I'll send her
Hey sorry if I'm a bit late, but can I recruit Nicol, she looks exquisite!
@angelicxbeauty
Hey sorry if I'm a bit late, but can I recruit Nicol, she looks exquisite!
@angelicxbeauty
@ThomasCao

Sorry for the somewhat late reply... in the end I decided I'm not not quitting FR.

Nicole is one of the first dragons I ever had, and I love her to pieces. However... everything must go eventually. I think it's time.

So sure! Sending her over rn :D

PS. I ask that you take rlly good care of her and DON'T EXALT HER. LIKE. EVER
(If you don't want her anymore then feel free to message me and I'll take her back)
@ThomasCao

Sorry for the somewhat late reply... in the end I decided I'm not not quitting FR.

Nicole is one of the first dragons I ever had, and I love her to pieces. However... everything must go eventually. I think it's time.

So sure! Sending her over rn :D

PS. I ask that you take rlly good care of her and DON'T EXALT HER. LIKE. EVER
(If you don't want her anymore then feel free to message me and I'll take her back)
@angelicxbeauty

Good to hear you're sticking around, don't worry Nicol's not going anywhere, I'm writing backstories for my drags and if you have anything you want to include in her history, it's the least i could do. If you ever have any regrets, ping me and I'll send her back!
@angelicxbeauty

Good to hear you're sticking around, don't worry Nicol's not going anywhere, I'm writing backstories for my drags and if you have anything you want to include in her history, it's the least i could do. If you ever have any regrets, ping me and I'll send her back!
1 2