Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wolves of the mist
1 2 3 4 5
Kaklin stared at the alpha with disbelief, unable to speak. "Chance...?" He spoke softly, moving closer; light padded steps making a light sound. He was relieved that she was alright, but at the same time unsure of how else to feel. If they could get another chance, then why didn't his mate and child come back? Why did they leave him? Weren't they happy? He shook his head, ignoring the gnawing thoughts in his head. "Well, it's good to have you here." He put on a warm, gentle smile.
Kaklin stared at the alpha with disbelief, unable to speak. "Chance...?" He spoke softly, moving closer; light padded steps making a light sound. He was relieved that she was alright, but at the same time unsure of how else to feel. If they could get another chance, then why didn't his mate and child come back? Why did they leave him? Weren't they happy? He shook his head, ignoring the gnawing thoughts in his head. "Well, it's good to have you here." He put on a warm, gentle smile.
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
She dipped her head. "*Thank you." Sh said.
She dipped her head. "*Thank you." Sh said.
Really? Again with the cat puns? Are you kitten me?
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
2. I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
3. Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside...
4. Why don't some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don't work out.
5. I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.
6. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
7. A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.
8. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
9. Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.
10. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Those are some puns I found but here....
( @ladyslipper101 I'm actually going to pull out, thanks for having me though! ^^ )
( @ladyslipper101 I'm actually going to pull out, thanks for having me though! ^^ )
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
OK, thank you for joining. Good byue and have a nice day}
OK, thank you for joining. Good byue and have a nice day}
Really? Again with the cat puns? Are you kitten me?
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
2. I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
3. Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside...
4. Why don't some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don't work out.
5. I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.
6. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
7. A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.
8. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
9. Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.
10. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Those are some puns I found but here....
1 2 3 4 5