Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I am a derp -_-
I didn't see the introduction thread, how could I >_> ... Ok, sorry that this is a bit "late" but better late then never I always say. Anyways, My name is Alina ( Ah-lean-ah) but most call me Wolfy as my nickname.
I didn't see the introduction thread, how could I >_> ... Ok, sorry that this is a bit "late" but better late then never I always say. Anyways, My name is Alina ( Ah-lean-ah) but most call me Wolfy as my nickname.
I was born on April 6th, 1995, and here are a few more things about me...

Main Skills: Sketching, Basketball, and getting objects off tall shelves for the short people

Personality: Random, cheerful, loyal, can make anyone's day...the rest I dunnos ;-;

Likes: Jerky!! Dusk, Mexican food, dark red roses, wolves, dragons, manta rays, the colors teal, blue, purple, black, white, and red. I also Like to bite people and I am a semi-sadist ;-;

Dislikes: when people bug or talk to me when I am in the sketch zone, Insensitive Men, Onions ((except green onions)), Heights, rap, screamo, loud noises, and monkeys

Favorite bands / musical artists:
Hello Seattle-Owl City, Fireflies-Owl City, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Blue October, The Cranberries, The Doors, The Who, Muse, The Gorillaz, Green Day, The Beatles, Muse, Panic at The Disco, and Blood on The Dancefloor

Favorite books:
Hunger games, Harry Potter, and Maximum Ride

Favorite games:
ALL ZELDA AND MARIO GAMES ;O; , World of Warcraft, LOL, PWI, FW, and D&D (both tabletop and online)

Favorite gaming platform:
Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Nitendo 64, and Wii

and that about sums me up ^_^
I was born on April 6th, 1995, and here are a few more things about me...

Main Skills: Sketching, Basketball, and getting objects off tall shelves for the short people

Personality: Random, cheerful, loyal, can make anyone's day...the rest I dunnos ;-;

Likes: Jerky!! Dusk, Mexican food, dark red roses, wolves, dragons, manta rays, the colors teal, blue, purple, black, white, and red. I also Like to bite people and I am a semi-sadist ;-;

Dislikes: when people bug or talk to me when I am in the sketch zone, Insensitive Men, Onions ((except green onions)), Heights, rap, screamo, loud noises, and monkeys

Favorite bands / musical artists:
Hello Seattle-Owl City, Fireflies-Owl City, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Blue October, The Cranberries, The Doors, The Who, Muse, The Gorillaz, Green Day, The Beatles, Muse, Panic at The Disco, and Blood on The Dancefloor

Favorite books:
Hunger games, Harry Potter, and Maximum Ride

Favorite games:
ALL ZELDA AND MARIO GAMES ;O; , World of Warcraft, LOL, PWI, FW, and D&D (both tabletop and online)

Favorite gaming platform:
Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Nitendo 64, and Wii

and that about sums me up ^_^
Zelda =D
I've only played the Wii games, but I can say I loved those!
I saw you like wolves, too. Have you ever considered playing Okami? If you like both Zelda and wolves, I'm almost sure you like Okami, too.
Zelda =D
I've only played the Wii games, but I can say I loved those!
I saw you like wolves, too. Have you ever considered playing Okami? If you like both Zelda and wolves, I'm almost sure you like Okami, too.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@vvolfspirit Hey!
I also love sketching. All though I actually like talking to people while doing it. And I also love the Zelda and Mario games! I love anything Nintendo really. Anyway, Hi. It's really nice to meet you! ^.^

(And I was late with my introduction as well x.x)
@vvolfspirit Hey!
I also love sketching. All though I actually like talking to people while doing it. And I also love the Zelda and Mario games! I love anything Nintendo really. Anyway, Hi. It's really nice to meet you! ^.^

(And I was late with my introduction as well x.x)