Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Faire Ticket Easter Egg
Has anyone else as nosey as me tried to read the faire ticket's tiny fine print at the bottom? I was able to read it today (after cheating and using ctrl + mouse scroll =P) and it was somewhat amusing...

The following is a spoiler of the text:

The bearer of this ticket is admitted to play as many rounds of silly internet games as they so deserve! This ticket is non-transferable and only applies within the Flight Rising Fairegrounds. This ticket may not be exchanged for cash. If you can read this, you're trying too hard.

I had a good laugh, as I do tend to try too hard. T_T Haha
Has anyone else as nosey as me tried to read the faire ticket's tiny fine print at the bottom? I was able to read it today (after cheating and using ctrl + mouse scroll =P) and it was somewhat amusing...

The following is a spoiler of the text:

The bearer of this ticket is admitted to play as many rounds of silly internet games as they so deserve! This ticket is non-transferable and only applies within the Flight Rising Fairegrounds. This ticket may not be exchanged for cash. If you can read this, you're trying too hard.

I had a good laugh, as I do tend to try too hard. T_T Haha
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
Stay classy, Admins. Stay classy.

@Esme and you too, for reading that. I laughed. Thanks for sharing.
Stay classy, Admins. Stay classy.

@Esme and you too, for reading that. I laughed. Thanks for sharing.
FR Tumblr * Tumblr * Art Blog
W0ar35Y.png

Baldassare.gif
Pixel by Draconargentum
@Esme, my god, how did you read that? I tried once, and immediately gave up cuz it was too blurry XD
But that is funny, so thanks for sharing ^^
@Esme, my god, how did you read that? I tried once, and immediately gave up cuz it was too blurry XD
But that is funny, so thanks for sharing ^^
I actually read it completely on accident by surfing the site on my iPhone and going to the Fairgrounds and turning to landscape view. It became almost easily visible. I was so amused at the text.

For another easter egg, try looking at the very bottom right of the index page.
I actually read it completely on accident by surfing the site on my iPhone and going to the Fairgrounds and turning to landscape view. It became almost easily visible. I was so amused at the text.

For another easter egg, try looking at the very bottom right of the index page.