Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
May I have the last one please? ^^
Thanks in advance ^^
May I have the last one please? ^^
Thanks in advance ^^
@WaffieTheWolf You mean this one? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32254630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322547/32254630_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WaffieTheWolf

You mean this one?

32254630_350.png
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
Hiya, could I have the Unnamed Spiral Female?
@Louis9n @xXInsanityXx @Ashmore Dragons sent ^^
@Louis9n @xXInsanityXx @Ashmore Dragons sent ^^
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
@WaffieTheWolf
If you mean the dragon RueColdFire showed you, I can ping NellaSiphron to send her for you. ^^

@NellaSiphron
WaffieTheWolf would like to take your Coal Clown/Lead Stripes/Red Thylacine, Spiral Female. :)

@InamiDork
Sorry, seems like that dragon got snatched from you again. :/ I'm about to close the giveaway, so you can choose one from the unnamed dragons at the back of my lair, every dragon after Coruscare are free for you to choose from. :)
@WaffieTheWolf
If you mean the dragon RueColdFire showed you, I can ping NellaSiphron to send her for you. ^^

@NellaSiphron
WaffieTheWolf would like to take your Coal Clown/Lead Stripes/Red Thylacine, Spiral Female. :)

@InamiDork
Sorry, seems like that dragon got snatched from you again. :/ I'm about to close the giveaway, so you can choose one from the unnamed dragons at the back of my lair, every dragon after Coruscare are free for you to choose from. :)
@Ashmore
Yes I do mean that one ^^

And yes Rue that one
@Ashmore
Yes I do mean that one ^^

And yes Rue that one
@WaffieTheWolf sent in crossroads, sorry for the wait :)
@WaffieTheWolf sent in crossroads, sorry for the wait :)
1zn1tut.jpg
@Ashmore
I guess its pretty safe to say that this is closed? Since next welcoming week starting next week..
@Ashmore
I guess its pretty safe to say that this is closed? Since next welcoming week starting next week..
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.pngmp5vwzJ.png
@Necrosie
Yes it is, I just didn't have time to announce it, sorry. ^^'
@Necrosie
Yes it is, I just didn't have time to announce it, sorry. ^^'
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25