Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | under construction
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Elubviq

Hey there! I'd love a cartoony drawing of these two characters doing air guitar? I can pay the price for 2 characters + extra!!

Refs Here and Here! They don't really have a set outfit so you can draw them in whatever you like really C:

Although if you could draw them in these respective shirts that would be amazing...! 1 and 2

@Elubviq

Hey there! I'd love a cartoony drawing of these two characters doing air guitar? I can pay the price for 2 characters + extra!!

Refs Here and Here! They don't really have a set outfit so you can draw them in whatever you like really C:

Although if you could draw them in these respective shirts that would be amazing...! 1 and 2

@simpleminded

Yep, I'm collecting new commissions right now because I'm almost done with yours. I'm so sorry this is taking so long!
@simpleminded

Yep, I'm collecting new commissions right now because I'm almost done with yours. I'm so sorry this is taking so long!
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq
it's no problem at all, really!! im glad to know it's getting done, though, so thank you ^^
@Elubviq
it's no problem at all, really!! im glad to know it's getting done, though, so thank you ^^
4AICVC9.jpg
@PJade

Your commission is approved! However, I need to know what kind of coloring you want. C:
@PJade

Your commission is approved! However, I need to know what kind of coloring you want. C:
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq Hello!

May I get a Semi-realistic (thin lines), full-colored picture of Kipp? ^^

I'll be paying with gems! So 160g + 55g = 215g, plus a tip? Does that sound right?
@Elubviq Hello!

May I get a Semi-realistic (thin lines), full-colored picture of Kipp? ^^

I'll be paying with gems! So 160g + 55g = 215g, plus a tip? Does that sound right?
@Elubviq

Ah thats great! C: Could I have it with lines please (is that what you meant by colouring? ;u;)
@Elubviq

Ah thats great! C: Could I have it with lines please (is that what you meant by colouring? ;u;)
@pjade

Ah, not quite! I understand you want lines and not line-less art, but I need to know if you want colors or not. Full color w/ shading, flat colors, just shading, or no colors?

@rabbitafy

Fullbody, right? Pricing is still a little wonky since I still have to add things, but that looks pretty accurate to me. Your commission is approved, send payment ASAP! <3
@pjade

Ah, not quite! I understand you want lines and not line-less art, but I need to know if you want colors or not. Full color w/ shading, flat colors, just shading, or no colors?

@rabbitafy

Fullbody, right? Pricing is still a little wonky since I still have to add things, but that looks pretty accurate to me. Your commission is approved, send payment ASAP! <3
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

Ahhh sorry, I totally missed that...my minds all over the place rn, I nearly pinged myself instead of you lmao. Could I have flat colours please? C:
@Elubviq

Ahhh sorry, I totally missed that...my minds all over the place rn, I nearly pinged myself instead of you lmao. Could I have flat colours please? C:
@Elubviq Yep, fullbody sounds great! :D I'll go ahead and send it now, thank you!
@Elubviq Yep, fullbody sounds great! :D I'll go ahead and send it now, thank you!
@pjade

That's ok!

Do you want them in separate drawings, or the same?

And do you want waist-up or full body?
@pjade

That's ok!

Do you want them in separate drawings, or the same?

And do you want waist-up or full body?
Thomas
he/him
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17