Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragons imps (10 left!) and more
1 2
could i have souless? he's gorgeous!
could i have souless? he's gorgeous!
@darkflameth I would love to give Halloween and October a good home! I'm actually really interested in their wildclaw baby instead if they aren't available- dark bodied, bright-bellied wildclaws is something I'm breeding myself!
@darkflameth I would love to give Halloween and October a good home! I'm actually really interested in their wildclaw baby instead if they aren't available- dark bodied, bright-bellied wildclaws is something I'm breeding myself!
@darkflameth sorry, didn't edit fast enough hehe. i thought the tundra would be a good mate for something of mine but i got my colors mixed up. is souless still available?
@darkflameth sorry, didn't edit fast enough hehe. i thought the tundra would be a good mate for something of mine but i got my colors mixed up. is souless still available?
@darkflameth thanks!
@darkflameth thanks!
@Darkflameth Might I grab Truthless? Those green wings are beautiful.
@Darkflameth Might I grab Truthless? Those green wings are beautiful.
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
Thank you very much :D
Thank you very much :D
still a lot to go
still a lot to go
4eaaa46434227b0adee1b6af3781c708.png
@Darkflameth This one please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=934969] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9350/934969_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Darkflameth
This one please

934969_350.png
Xanje,Another great pet site.Click Pet,Come see!
referral-mwolo1.png
@Darkflameth

May i have another one please..? Your ice/midnight/Seafoam will do just fine ^.^
@Darkflameth

May i have another one please..? Your ice/midnight/Seafoam will do just fine ^.^
35326_s.gif
@Darkflameth I'm sorry to hear you're going. If you still need a home for him, I'd be willing to take Blizzard off your hands. If you ever have the opportunity to return, you're welcome to let me know, and I'll send him back to you at that time, if you like.
@Darkflameth I'm sorry to hear you're going. If you still need a home for him, I'd be willing to take Blizzard off your hands. If you ever have the opportunity to return, you're welcome to let me know, and I'll send him back to you at that time, if you like.
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
1 2