Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SPN 1X1 Search
1 2
I am searching for anyone on the site that would like to do something with me based on the TV show called Supernatural. I do double's so please let you guys do that as well.

I do MXM or MXF

Characters I can play

Gabriel

Lucifer

Dean

Sam

Chuck

Castiel
I am searching for anyone on the site that would like to do something with me based on the TV show called Supernatural. I do double's so please let you guys do that as well.

I do MXM or MXF

Characters I can play

Gabriel

Lucifer

Dean

Sam

Chuck

Castiel
bump
bump
May I try to RP with you?
May I try to RP with you?
@SajhHope

SURE !
@SajhHope

SURE !
And sorry if I seem a little new at RPing the show. I haven't watched or played the characters in a long time.

Also, I can play: Crowley, Sam, Dean, Castiel, Chuck, and Bobby.

Sorry if that's not a lot.
And sorry if I seem a little new at RPing the show. I haven't watched or played the characters in a long time.

Also, I can play: Crowley, Sam, Dean, Castiel, Chuck, and Bobby.

Sorry if that's not a lot.
@sajhHope

Thats fine no need to worry !

Dean might be good for my character {Daughter of Lucifer the Anti christ yet she wants no part of the plan for her}
@sajhHope

Thats fine no need to worry !

Dean might be good for my character {Daughter of Lucifer the Anti christ yet she wants no part of the plan for her}
@Crankiplier

Alright. Would you mind if I have Sam? Also, my character my be half incubus, but that's only if you will allow him to be. I can have him be a normal human if you wish.
@Crankiplier

Alright. Would you mind if I have Sam? Also, my character my be half incubus, but that's only if you will allow him to be. I can have him be a normal human if you wish.
@SajhHope

Sure I can play Sammy for you!

Thats fine if the guy is an incubus
@SajhHope

Sure I can play Sammy for you!

Thats fine if the guy is an incubus
Do you want to use forms, or just wing it?
Do you want to use forms, or just wing it?
@sajhHope

We can use forums
@sajhHope

We can use forums
1 2