Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Onyx School for assassins (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thyra stalked through the bushes as she made her way through the courtyard and to the main building to meet the rest of her team/group. (She just got here.) She pulled a silver dagger out from in between her scales and the metal tail piece she had on, she had managed to grab it before she was attacked back at home. She would do anything she could to get back to her clan and more importantly Nennia.
Thyra stalked through the bushes as she made her way through the courtyard and to the main building to meet the rest of her team/group. (She just got here.) She pulled a silver dagger out from in between her scales and the metal tail piece she had on, she had managed to grab it before she was attacked back at home. She would do anything she could to get back to her clan and more importantly Nennia.
His head turned toward the Nocturne. "Oh, right. I'm Arrix. I was born in the Tangled Wood,but my parents are from the SunBeam ruins. And I've been here for about ten moons." He let his tail fold over his feet, a habit to let others know he means no harm. The other WildClaw started to smile, unnerving the Nocturne.
His head turned toward the Nocturne. "Oh, right. I'm Arrix. I was born in the Tangled Wood,but my parents are from the SunBeam ruins. And I've been here for about ten moons." He let his tail fold over his feet, a habit to let others know he means no harm. The other WildClaw started to smile, unnerving the Nocturne.
'Haemon, heir of the Tower of Justice in Flames Embrace, Blacksand Annex. New here, family is imperial Nightshade.' He signed, grin widening ever so slightly at the slightly visible discomfort that he was causing the others. His wings flaring slightly so that the eyes on the edge of them were looking directly at the others. 'Who are you?' He signed, blue eyes narrowing slightly at the nocturne before examining the other Wildclaw. Ten moons was an odd measure of time and could easily mean either days or months.

'White dragons, mean dragons can we revolt? Kill or get answers from one.' He signed again, an even creepier and shark like smile appearing on his face at the thought of getting his hands on one of the fake white dragons.

'Haemon, heir of the Tower of Justice in Flames Embrace, Blacksand Annex. New here, family is imperial Nightshade.' He signed, grin widening ever so slightly at the slightly visible discomfort that he was causing the others. His wings flaring slightly so that the eyes on the edge of them were looking directly at the others. 'Who are you?' He signed, blue eyes narrowing slightly at the nocturne before examining the other Wildclaw. Ten moons was an odd measure of time and could easily mean either days or months.

'White dragons, mean dragons can we revolt? Kill or get answers from one.' He signed again, an even creepier and shark like smile appearing on his face at the thought of getting his hands on one of the fake white dragons.

oulcMpY.gif
His eyes fixed on the dragons very toothy grin. "The white dragons were former students. They were in the same position as you are now. Only they finished the maze. Students could get answers from them I think ,but nobody has tried. And you can try killing them ,but there's a lot of them, and they didn't get out of the academy for faking it either so it'd take a plan."
His eyes fixed on the dragons very toothy grin. "The white dragons were former students. They were in the same position as you are now. Only they finished the maze. Students could get answers from them I think ,but nobody has tried. And you can try killing them ,but there's a lot of them, and they didn't get out of the academy for faking it either so it'd take a plan."
Virtue didn't comment as she watched the two. she was getting lots of information, but also getting uneasy. the white colored dragons didn't seem like students... and... if she finished the maze, Virtue wouldn't be hanging around.
"You mentioned different times... morning, noon, and evening. but what about night? what do we do then?" Virtue questioned her new 'friends.' well... possible friends... Virtue eyed the red and blue wildclaw.
Virtue didn't comment as she watched the two. she was getting lots of information, but also getting uneasy. the white colored dragons didn't seem like students... and... if she finished the maze, Virtue wouldn't be hanging around.
"You mentioned different times... morning, noon, and evening. but what about night? what do we do then?" Virtue questioned her new 'friends.' well... possible friends... Virtue eyed the red and blue wildclaw.
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
He was loving being so informative to the two. Arrix never really had the opportunity to have someone listen to him and actually take in what he had to say. " Well, at night I believe you just go to your assigned dorm and rest 'till morning. Usually though I explore the academy. It may be hard to believe ,but the place is beautiful at night. Especially in the courtyard. Not only that ,but next to nobody goes out at night, and if they do they don't try to kill you. It's just peaceful. So I guess that the academy is safe at night, as long as you don't make a ruckus." He was gesturing with his claws getting lost in his words.
He was loving being so informative to the two. Arrix never really had the opportunity to have someone listen to him and actually take in what he had to say. " Well, at night I believe you just go to your assigned dorm and rest 'till morning. Usually though I explore the academy. It may be hard to believe ,but the place is beautiful at night. Especially in the courtyard. Not only that ,but next to nobody goes out at night, and if they do they don't try to kill you. It's just peaceful. So I guess that the academy is safe at night, as long as you don't make a ruckus." He was gesturing with his claws getting lost in his words.
'Many thanks, information helpful.' Haemon signed his eyes narrowing as the form of Nightshade came down the hallway. The imperial was limping slightly, with visible scratches and bruises on his scales. One of the prongs on his horns was snapped off, the antler having a thin amount of blood coming from where the prong had broken. Honestly he looked worse for wear and that was definitely because he had tried to fight wha the wildclaw supposed was the "Quiet Ones".

"KIkikikikikill" He laughed causing his family member to growl at him angrily. The candles floating around the other seemed to blaze, the small fires becoming much larger at Haemon's laugh as the imperial made his way over. It was obvious that the other had gotten his butt handed to him and had been probably scolded like a hatchling.

'Get your butt handed to you didn't you?' The wildclaw signed as the imperial took a large paw (claw?) and pressed down on the others head. Ruffling the feathers of his crest painfully and causing him to flatten at the pressure exerted by the other. Haemon growled softly before allowing his wrath flames to make an appearance, bubbling along his spine the reddish orange flames boiling and causing the imperial to growl in pain.

"Why you little! You're lucky Joanalil isn't here or I would-"

'Would what? I am tower heir.' Haemon retorted with a smirk. The imperial growling louder as small mud-like flames began to appear on his mane. His paw had been removed as soon as Haemon had lit his own flames, the scales smoldering and the sensitive flesh bubbling slightly. 'You wouldn't do anything with out your precious earth now wouldn't you?' He continued, the smirk on his face turning absolutely vicious as his wings flared at the imperial who simply growled. Nightshade growled again at the other before noticing the two other dragons, his ears turning to the others from where they had been pressed against his head.

"I... apologize for my attitude." He spoke causing Haemon to smirk even wider at the imperials change of topic. In turn the imperial's tail reached out and smacked the other with his mud colored flames. The effect was almost instant as the small metal pieces of hidden weapons seemed to rot away.
'Many thanks, information helpful.' Haemon signed his eyes narrowing as the form of Nightshade came down the hallway. The imperial was limping slightly, with visible scratches and bruises on his scales. One of the prongs on his horns was snapped off, the antler having a thin amount of blood coming from where the prong had broken. Honestly he looked worse for wear and that was definitely because he had tried to fight wha the wildclaw supposed was the "Quiet Ones".

"KIkikikikikill" He laughed causing his family member to growl at him angrily. The candles floating around the other seemed to blaze, the small fires becoming much larger at Haemon's laugh as the imperial made his way over. It was obvious that the other had gotten his butt handed to him and had been probably scolded like a hatchling.

'Get your butt handed to you didn't you?' The wildclaw signed as the imperial took a large paw (claw?) and pressed down on the others head. Ruffling the feathers of his crest painfully and causing him to flatten at the pressure exerted by the other. Haemon growled softly before allowing his wrath flames to make an appearance, bubbling along his spine the reddish orange flames boiling and causing the imperial to growl in pain.

"Why you little! You're lucky Joanalil isn't here or I would-"

'Would what? I am tower heir.' Haemon retorted with a smirk. The imperial growling louder as small mud-like flames began to appear on his mane. His paw had been removed as soon as Haemon had lit his own flames, the scales smoldering and the sensitive flesh bubbling slightly. 'You wouldn't do anything with out your precious earth now wouldn't you?' He continued, the smirk on his face turning absolutely vicious as his wings flared at the imperial who simply growled. Nightshade growled again at the other before noticing the two other dragons, his ears turning to the others from where they had been pressed against his head.

"I... apologize for my attitude." He spoke causing Haemon to smirk even wider at the imperials change of topic. In turn the imperial's tail reached out and smacked the other with his mud colored flames. The effect was almost instant as the small metal pieces of hidden weapons seemed to rot away.
oulcMpY.gif
Virtue's tail curled. she trusted the imperial more than that... strange dragon. she glanced at the mute wildclaw, then looked out the window hoping that the wildclaw wouldn't see her uneasiness. think about the ocean. Virtue calmed herself, remembering what had happened earlier. out the window... the sun was setting. she looked at the two. should she tell them? the way Arrix explained it, it wasn't a dangerous time. she decided that it didn't matter... an if it did, they would say something.

River looked annoyed with the ridgeback. she didn't say a word to me... River felt bored... dull, grey, boredom. she looked around for someone to eventually kill. something to do. THUMP! River jumped as something large... and white landed next to her. she froze... terrified. the lump didnt move. that was odd. River faced her whole body to the object. a... a dead quite one? the creature was strange to look at... snd River didn't dare go near. she smiled as she looked up at the Quite ones watching with a flustered look in their eye. It's mine.
Virtue's tail curled. she trusted the imperial more than that... strange dragon. she glanced at the mute wildclaw, then looked out the window hoping that the wildclaw wouldn't see her uneasiness. think about the ocean. Virtue calmed herself, remembering what had happened earlier. out the window... the sun was setting. she looked at the two. should she tell them? the way Arrix explained it, it wasn't a dangerous time. she decided that it didn't matter... an if it did, they would say something.

River looked annoyed with the ridgeback. she didn't say a word to me... River felt bored... dull, grey, boredom. she looked around for someone to eventually kill. something to do. THUMP! River jumped as something large... and white landed next to her. she froze... terrified. the lump didnt move. that was odd. River faced her whole body to the object. a... a dead quite one? the creature was strange to look at... snd River didn't dare go near. she smiled as she looked up at the Quite ones watching with a flustered look in their eye. It's mine.
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
Ivory hadn't shown herself yet, she was watching the other students. She didn't want to reveal too much about herself accidentally, as she loved talking. Her eyes darted around focusing on everyone, trying to learn more details. (Oh and yes that was the dragon @herdofturtles )
Ivory hadn't shown herself yet, she was watching the other students. She didn't want to reveal too much about herself accidentally, as she loved talking. Her eyes darted around focusing on everyone, trying to learn more details. (Oh and yes that was the dragon @herdofturtles )
Always Reading, always writing
(( I'm so sorry I haven't been responding. I've been sick for the past week so I am soon to get better.))
(( I'm so sorry I haven't been responding. I've been sick for the past week so I am soon to get better.))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9