Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] caramel/peach/ivory
1 2 3
@PatheticLilFry of course!
@PatheticLilFry of course!
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
@shoyou

Her brother (page 5, Corvil) is a master mage and she (his little sister) is his apprentice and they are the main rivals to the Royal Court (page 3, bottom row), run by Coral the War Queen, and Ahuizotl, her husband and the king. Defender is the main guard for the king and Corvil main rival. Suni and Merrion have to face off against her after she is trained. I'm going to make her a glass cannon.
@shoyou

Her brother (page 5, Corvil) is a master mage and she (his little sister) is his apprentice and they are the main rivals to the Royal Court (page 3, bottom row), run by Coral the War Queen, and Ahuizotl, her husband and the king. Defender is the main guard for the king and Corvil main rival. Suni and Merrion have to face off against her after she is trained. I'm going to make her a glass cannon.
@Buffykiev gotcha!!

@EeveeDream wow, i forgot you owned another one of jeonghui's kids! The lore sounds really cool, keep me posted will ya? (And is antthing about them being half siblings gonna b mentioned?)
@Buffykiev gotcha!!

@EeveeDream wow, i forgot you owned another one of jeonghui's kids! The lore sounds really cool, keep me posted will ya? (And is antthing about them being half siblings gonna b mentioned?)

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
@Shoyou

Will do! :D I love her kids rofl. Yes, it will be mentioned, and he may be strict, but he loves her and doesn't treat her like an outsider. In fact, her presence makes him feel less like an outsider in the clan. :) So he's grateful that he found her.
@Shoyou

Will do! :D I love her kids rofl. Yes, it will be mentioned, and he may be strict, but he loves her and doesn't treat her like an outsider. In fact, her presence makes him feel less like an outsider in the clan. :) So he's grateful that he found her.
@Shoyou please keep me on the list for 'em
@Shoyou please keep me on the list for 'em
bEkoBby.png
@Shoyou
Keep me on the list please!
@Shoyou
Keep me on the list please!
15d070ed1f74379b5eb851779c100792d5ed7eec.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32554942] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325550/32554942_350.png[/img] [/url] Was she still available? I'm sorry, I didn't see a price mentioned (that or I have really bad eyes.) What are you looking for for her?

32554942_350.png

Was she still available?
I'm sorry, I didn't see a price mentioned (that or I have really bad eyes.)

What are you looking for for her?
kzRZtXP.gif
@xLull she's 200k/200g! She's still available if you want her :)
@xLull she's 200k/200g! She's still available if you want her :)

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
WEH.

@Shoyou sorry it's so late, I'd like to stay on the pinglist please!
WEH.

@Shoyou sorry it's so late, I'd like to stay on the pinglist please!
@Shoyou

As much as I'd love to, she's out of my comfortable price range to spend on a dragon.
Thank you anyways! (:
@Shoyou

As much as I'd love to, she's out of my comfortable price range to spend on a dragon.
Thank you anyways! (:
kzRZtXP.gif
1 2 3