Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games you play ?
1 2 3 4
I play only a few games.

Overwatch
Pokemon
TF2
Garry's Mod
I play only a few games.

Overwatch
Pokemon
TF2
Garry's Mod
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
SS13

honk
SS13

honk
cL9yafY.gif
not much right now, god eater 2: rage burst and a few smartphone games for now.
not much right now, god eater 2: rage burst and a few smartphone games for now.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Morrowind
Dragon Age: Origins
Fallout Shelter
Also I occasionally play Borderlands and if anyone wants to co-op with me, my steam link is on my page

Also wanted to play Fallout 3 but it has problems running on my PC and I don't want to play New Vegas
Morrowind
Dragon Age: Origins
Fallout Shelter
Also I occasionally play Borderlands and if anyone wants to co-op with me, my steam link is on my page

Also wanted to play Fallout 3 but it has problems running on my PC and I don't want to play New Vegas
I play a lot of video games, but my favorite are probably the Elder Scrolls and Spyro series. I just recently got into WoW too, and it' pretty cool so far, but I'm still a bit nervous to group up with people.
I play a lot of video games, but my favorite are probably the Elder Scrolls and Spyro series. I just recently got into WoW too, and it' pretty cool so far, but I'm still a bit nervous to group up with people.
kyogre-primal.gif
Hopelessly addicted to elder scrolls, AC series and overwatch
Hopelessly addicted to elder scrolls, AC series and overwatch
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
mostly elder scrolls and fallout these days, especially fallout 3 since fallout new vegas is irrelevant. i dabble a little in pokemon but i havent played any of the more recent games, i think the last one i played was white 2
mostly elder scrolls and fallout these days, especially fallout 3 since fallout new vegas is irrelevant. i dabble a little in pokemon but i havent played any of the more recent games, i think the last one i played was white 2
splatoon, acnl, and overwatch!
splatoon, acnl, and overwatch!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
extremely obsessed with The Last of Us super hyped for Part II *wheezes*
but Okami, the Uncharted Series, The Walking Dead, Skyrim, and a few others that I can't think of at the moment.

I usually find myself playing zombie games that actually have a good story to it probably why I like The Last of Us so much whoops
extremely obsessed with The Last of Us super hyped for Part II *wheezes*
but Okami, the Uncharted Series, The Walking Dead, Skyrim, and a few others that I can't think of at the moment.

I usually find myself playing zombie games that actually have a good story to it probably why I like The Last of Us so much whoops
tumblr_myhkh13Sii1rszmv9o1_500.gif
Let's see:

-Paladins
-Blade and Soul
-World of Tanks
-World of Warships
-Cloud Pirates
-Dawn of War II: Retribution (SPESS MEHREENS)
-Warframe
-Company of Heroes I and II
-Men of War Assault Squad II
-Battlefield 1
-Titanfall 2
Let's see:

-Paladins
-Blade and Soul
-World of Tanks
-World of Warships
-Cloud Pirates
-Dawn of War II: Retribution (SPESS MEHREENS)
-Warframe
-Company of Heroes I and II
-Men of War Assault Squad II
-Battlefield 1
-Titanfall 2
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. ~ Samuel Adams
1 2 3 4