Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Portrait Flat Sale (full)
1 2 3
@Desnik

all done :D (this child is the death of me I swear. I am only supposed to have one art per child.. but i can't help myself with her)
@Desnik

all done :D (this child is the death of me I swear. I am only supposed to have one art per child.. but i can't help myself with her)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Desnik Hopefully you didn't mean for me to edit into my claim post >.< Visual Reference : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13572200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135723/13572200_350.png[/img] [/url] Three words to describe her: Mysterious, foxy, Beguiling Please omit the fairies. Edit: oh derp, I'm sorry. I'll delete this and edit my claim post if you would like >.<
@Desnik

Hopefully you didn't mean for me to edit into my claim post >.<

Visual Reference :

13572200_350.png

Three words to describe her: Mysterious, foxy, Beguiling

Please omit the fairies.

Edit: oh derp, I'm sorry. I'll delete this and edit my claim post if you would like >.<
Accent Shop
@Pesticide It'd be easier but making a new post is fine and doesn't disqualify you or anything ;D I don't think I've done a ridgeback yet so this will be fun!

@Draconequis Perfect, I will make your piece a dragon since there's no visual gijinka reference, so send the CR over and I'll get started on yours first!
@Pesticide It'd be easier but making a new post is fine and doesn't disqualify you or anything ;D I don't think I've done a ridgeback yet so this will be fun!

@Draconequis Perfect, I will make your piece a dragon since there's no visual gijinka reference, so send the CR over and I'll get started on yours first!
Darn~ Missed this! Congrats to everyone, I'm excited to see how your dragons turn out.
Darn~ Missed this! Congrats to everyone, I'm excited to see how your dragons turn out.
8S5cdMw.png SpvjEtL.png
awOvDXW.png
@Desnik - Great thanks! CR sent.
@Desnik - Great thanks! CR sent.
Accent Shop
@Desnik

Please let me know if there's space from a cancelled slot. :)
@Desnik

Please let me know if there's space from a cancelled slot. :)
66ei84J.png
Wow, those filled up FAST. If someone ends up dropping out, will you ping people again, or?
Wow, those filled up FAST. If someone ends up dropping out, will you ping people again, or?
crowish.gif
@birdfairy Thank you for asking. In the event someone drops, I'll go down the posts in this thread and contact based on the timestamp of their post in this thread. I am not expecting anyone to drop but it could happen.

I will only ping again when I have fresh slots open or if you happened to sign up for a different type of event of mine, such as a raffle, a skin/accent sale, or adoptables. I hope that I can ping everyone sometime soon for more art sales, if it's any comfort!
@birdfairy Thank you for asking. In the event someone drops, I'll go down the posts in this thread and contact based on the timestamp of their post in this thread. I am not expecting anyone to drop but it could happen.

I will only ping again when I have fresh slots open or if you happened to sign up for a different type of event of mine, such as a raffle, a skin/accent sale, or adoptables. I hope that I can ping everyone sometime soon for more art sales, if it's any comfort!
Aww, I missed the slots. Alas!
Aww, I missed the slots. Alas!
lumos_noxsig.png
@Jazz Your order form is perfect! When I get to your slot I will update our CR with a message :)
@Jazz Your order form is perfect! When I get to your slot I will update our CR with a message :)
1 2 3