Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gathering issue
Hey i dont know if this is a bug, but when ever i gather it still tells me i have 0 items :( i cant feed my dragons
Hey i dont know if this is a bug, but when ever i gather it still tells me i have 0 items :( i cant feed my dragons
@Wolfiemouse is your problem that you have the food items in your hoard but the counters at the top of your lair page (the ones with the little food symbols) still say 0? in that case you need to select (tick the boxes) the food stacks in your hoard and click the "convert" button to convert them into food points which you can then use to feed your dragons
@Wolfiemouse is your problem that you have the food items in your hoard but the counters at the top of your lair page (the ones with the little food symbols) still say 0? in that case you need to select (tick the boxes) the food stacks in your hoard and click the "convert" button to convert them into food points which you can then use to feed your dragons
fzww6al.png
ohhh let me go and check im still learning about the site, how do i get to my hoard?
ohhh let me go and check im still learning about the site, how do i get to my hoard?
I found it thank you so much! im a huge doughnut!
I found it thank you so much! im a huge doughnut!
@Wolfiemouse no problem! almost everyone has that same problem when they start playing
@Wolfiemouse no problem! almost everyone has that same problem when they start playing
fzww6al.png
@Wolfiemouse

It's hard at first so don't go too hard on yourself, I thankfully had a friend to guide me.
@Wolfiemouse

It's hard at first so don't go too hard on yourself, I thankfully had a friend to guide me.
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
@Wolfiemouse, scooting this thread over to the Help Center since this isn't a bug! Don't feel bad, chatoyant is right - that confuses a lot of players when they first start. :)
@Wolfiemouse, scooting this thread over to the Help Center since this isn't a bug! Don't feel bad, chatoyant is right - that confuses a lot of players when they first start. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thank you guys for the help though! now i know what im doing! i love it here! x
Thank you guys for the help though! now i know what im doing! i love it here! x