Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Zooo's skin & accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Zoooooo A slot for ABIDING WANDERER please, and if there's a pinglist for when you make the M Guard version I'd love to be on that as well. Do you prefer CR or PM for the gems, and can I send it ahead or do I need to wait for all the necessary slots to be filled?
@Zoooooo A slot for ABIDING WANDERER please, and if there's a pinglist for when you make the M Guard version I'd love to be on that as well. Do you prefer CR or PM for the gems, and can I send it ahead or do I need to wait for all the necessary slots to be filled?
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@Zoooooo

Please don't edit pings into old posts. It sends us to a random page. In this case, I was sent to the top of page 2, with no indication of what I was pinged for. Please just make a new post when pinging people.
@Zoooooo

Please don't edit pings into old posts. It sends us to a random page. In this case, I was sent to the top of page 2, with no indication of what I was pinged for. Please just make a new post when pinging people.
@YoshiyaKiryu For sure :D
@YoshiyaKiryu For sure :D
@daintyboots Thank you! <3 and sorry about the confusion
@daintyboots Thank you! <3 and sorry about the confusion
@Vely thank you! I didn't know it would do that, I'm sorry.
@Vely thank you! I didn't know it would do that, I'm sorry.
@IsadoraCousland yep, and I can make a ping-list for the male version :) I am fine with either CR or PM, and waiting or making a right-away payment is up to you :3
@IsadoraCousland yep, and I can make a ping-list for the male version :) I am fine with either CR or PM, and waiting or making a right-away payment is up to you :3
Type: female mirror skin Payment type: gems What you are looking for: look at OC in bio of this dreg~ :) I want the skin to have the characteristics of a warewolf, with raven wings, and with blood red markings in the fur... we can talk more later, if you accept the custom~ :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7322795][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73228/7322795_350.png[/img][/url] # of copies: 1 copy Allow other people to request copies of custom: no
Type: female mirror skin
Payment type: gems
What you are looking for: look at OC in bio of this dreg~ :)
I want the skin to have the characteristics of a warewolf, with raven wings, and with blood red markings in the fur... we can talk more later, if you accept the custom~ :3
7322795_350.png
# of copies: 1 copy
Allow other people to request copies of custom: no
@Zoooooo Could I get a copy of Abiding Wanderer please?
@Zoooooo Could I get a copy of Abiding Wanderer please?
dgU6N3d.pngir82bPv.png
@TreeIsMetaphor For sure :3
@TreeIsMetaphor For sure :3
@Blod :O That sounds amazing! I will gladly make you a custom :D It sounds really fun! I'm not working on a ton at the moment so I can get started whenever you want :)
@Blod :O That sounds amazing! I will gladly make you a custom :D It sounds really fun! I'm not working on a ton at the moment so I can get started whenever you want :)
1 2 3 4 5 6