Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ey!
Eylo I'm new here(I just joined today)! I don't really have anything to say but bee my friend I require friends. Cats and snakes are my favourite animals. If you have any tips on fr tell me, I need all the tips.

Eat your vegetables.
Eylo I'm new here(I just joined today)! I don't really have anything to say but bee my friend I require friends. Cats and snakes are my favourite animals. If you have any tips on fr tell me, I need all the tips.

Eat your vegetables.
@slowly
Hogan fan?

I'm 19 years old nerdy high school student. I play bass, video-, tabletop and card games. Kinda all around nerd. I listen a lot of music, mainly rock and metal, but I also write, draw and read some.

Do ya have hobbies?
@slowly
Hogan fan?

I'm 19 years old nerdy high school student. I play bass, video-, tabletop and card games. Kinda all around nerd. I listen a lot of music, mainly rock and metal, but I also write, draw and read some.

Do ya have hobbies?
MoOtdMJ.png
@slowly

Howdy!
Snakes also happen to be my favourite animal, but aside from that...

I'm 17 and in my last year of hell (school), have two pet snakes and am trying to learn Tarot because I'm edgy.

...ya like jazz?
@slowly

Howdy!
Snakes also happen to be my favourite animal, but aside from that...

I'm 17 and in my last year of hell (school), have two pet snakes and am trying to learn Tarot because I'm edgy.

...ya like jazz?
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
@UnseenCrow
I actually have no idea who or what Hogan is sorry;-;

I like playing card games. I don't play them a lot but when I do it's usually bluff(cheat).I don't really listen to music that much but if I find some song I happen to really like I'll just listen to it, on repeat, for a long time.Favourite genre probably has to be electro-swing.

I also like food.
@UnseenCrow
I actually have no idea who or what Hogan is sorry;-;

I like playing card games. I don't play them a lot but when I do it's usually bluff(cheat).I don't really listen to music that much but if I find some song I happen to really like I'll just listen to it, on repeat, for a long time.Favourite genre probably has to be electro-swing.

I also like food.
@Enthusiastic
Mmmm snakes

I don't think I'll be able to get a snake until I move out and away from my Brother. He's scared of snakes(or so he claims) but I think he just really doesn't like em. He draws snakes and stabs the pictures with a pencil. Tarot is very edgee game don't cut yourself on the eDgE. Give me my futre ples.

According to all known laws of aviation
There is no way a bee should be able to fly
@Enthusiastic
Mmmm snakes

I don't think I'll be able to get a snake until I move out and away from my Brother. He's scared of snakes(or so he claims) but I think he just really doesn't like em. He draws snakes and stabs the pictures with a pencil. Tarot is very edgee game don't cut yourself on the eDgE. Give me my futre ples.

According to all known laws of aviation
There is no way a bee should be able to fly
@slowly

Welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!
@slowly

Welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique

Thanks! I hope I do too. It seems pretty cool so far.
@Ghostifique

Thanks! I hope I do too. It seems pretty cool so far.