Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Please leave this thread to die.
1 2 3 4 5 6
(A note: The Night crows and the Rainbow Feathers are neutral with each other, but they only go onto each others' territories if they have permisson)
(A note: The Night crows and the Rainbow Feathers are neutral with each other, but they only go onto each others' territories if they have permisson)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
(ok)
(ok)
GzABF1p.jpg
(Alright!)

That bird in the distance just turned towards Kalloni. Oh dear. Kalloni shuffled nervously, watching the osprey approach.

(Fair warning: still in school, class about to start, response time will be slow until around 12:00 FR time)
(Alright!)

That bird in the distance just turned towards Kalloni. Oh dear. Kalloni shuffled nervously, watching the osprey approach.

(Fair warning: still in school, class about to start, response time will be slow until around 12:00 FR time)

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
Pip landed by the blue bird that was proviso smaller then her. "Parrot may I ask whats your business?"
Pip landed by the blue bird that was proviso smaller then her. "Parrot may I ask whats your business?"
GzABF1p.jpg
Brangwen watched as a parrot came nearer to The Night Crow's territory; their territory. She became interested in the brightly coloured bird, and it appeared another member of the Night Crows had as well.
Brangwen watched as a parrot came nearer to The Night Crow's territory; their territory. She became interested in the brightly coloured bird, and it appeared another member of the Night Crows had as well.
Two sparrows flew down and landed beside Pip.
"Why would you trespass on our territory? Everyone knows that the Night Crows live here!" the female one chirped.
Two sparrows flew down and landed beside Pip.
"Why would you trespass on our territory? Everyone knows that the Night Crows live here!" the female one chirped.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
(( Sorry for being inactive, guys. Got some important stuff to do irl, so that's taking priority. I'll be much more active tomorrow. ))
(( Sorry for being inactive, guys. Got some important stuff to do irl, so that's taking priority. I'll be much more active tomorrow. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(Ok)
(Ok)
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Kalloni cocked her head slightly at the sparrow's words.
"Territory? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know!" she responds, "You see, I lived in a human's house until I escaped, which was only today, and I just thought the park would be a good place to stay. By any chance, is there any area in the park that I could claim?"
Kalloni cocked her head slightly at the sparrow's words.
"Territory? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know!" she responds, "You see, I lived in a human's house until I escaped, which was only today, and I just thought the park would be a good place to stay. By any chance, is there any area in the park that I could claim?"

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
"Opposite ours," Ember growled.
"Opposite ours," Ember growled.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 3 4 5 6