Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Glitch?
I was fighting monsters in the coliseum (specifically the scorched forest) when my dragons fainted. When I choose 'Fight On' the place loaded more-or-less normally except that my dragons were not on the screen. Their stats weren't visible, the thing showing turn order cycled through the monsters without any dragons, none of the menus were available (except full screen). During each of their turns the monster would just play its idle animation while a blank text box popped up.

I tried refreshing the page to fix the error (but not before taking a screenshot) however this took me to the main menu with 'Organize Party' as the only option available for selection. Continuing refreshing again only led to the same result.

All of this happened about 7:20 FR time on a Saturday.

Thanks for reading, hope you have a great day!
I was fighting monsters in the coliseum (specifically the scorched forest) when my dragons fainted. When I choose 'Fight On' the place loaded more-or-less normally except that my dragons were not on the screen. Their stats weren't visible, the thing showing turn order cycled through the monsters without any dragons, none of the menus were available (except full screen). During each of their turns the monster would just play its idle animation while a blank text box popped up.

I tried refreshing the page to fix the error (but not before taking a screenshot) however this took me to the main menu with 'Organize Party' as the only option available for selection. Continuing refreshing again only led to the same result.

All of this happened about 7:20 FR time on a Saturday.

Thanks for reading, hope you have a great day!
"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more." - Madame Swetchine
And I just realized the reason I could only select 'Organize Party' was because my old party got disbanded for some reason. My Apologies.
And I just realized the reason I could only select 'Organize Party' was because my old party got disbanded for some reason. My Apologies.
"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more." - Madame Swetchine