Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shastri's Sketches (Flat Sales)
1 2 3
@hagrid - Sure thing! I'm gonna make a waitlist so everyone can keep up with what's going to be finished when. Please refer to page 2 for payment options!
@hagrid - Sure thing! I'm gonna make a waitlist so everyone can keep up with what's going to be finished when. Please refer to page 2 for payment options!
@Shastri great thank you!! I'll send half over now :D
@Shastri great thank you!! I'll send half over now :D
skydancer fan | fr +3
iceshieldr.pngwindshieldl.png
@fallowtail - Paid - In Progress
@Perry321 - Paid - Not Started
@Holographic - Paid - Not Started
@hagrid - Half Paid - Not Started

I am so sorry for the delay, all of you. School buried me alive and then I ran into some issues with my computer that spooked me pretty bad, thought I was gonna lose everything. lol
I'm back on track now, I'll have at least fallowtail and Perry321's finished before I go to bed tonight.
I apologize once again for the delay. Your finished pieces will be sent to you via mail.
@fallowtail - Paid - In Progress
@Perry321 - Paid - Not Started
@Holographic - Paid - Not Started
@hagrid - Half Paid - Not Started

I am so sorry for the delay, all of you. School buried me alive and then I ran into some issues with my computer that spooked me pretty bad, thought I was gonna lose everything. lol
I'm back on track now, I'll have at least fallowtail and Perry321's finished before I go to bed tonight.
I apologize once again for the delay. Your finished pieces will be sent to you via mail.
@Shastri

No worries!
Glad everything got sorted out for you! :D
@Shastri

No worries!
Glad everything got sorted out for you! :D
8cyCQlv.gifbCunjaM.pngThXlXJ7.pngvPAKvBC.gif2CNAACg.gif
Dragon Name: Gembound Dragon Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115989/11598875_350.png[/img] Number of your Option: #3
Dragon Name: Gembound
Dragon Image: 11598875_350.png
Number of your Option: #3
bump
bump
^
^
1 2 3