Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Prizes Never Sent
1 2
@ForsakenSpirits I know the feeling haha! Didn't want to post in the forums either just in case, but wanted some kind of confirmation one way or the other as well. Makes me feel better to know it seems everyone is the same, so they're likely still going to be sent out, and it wasn't just any one person accidentally skipped over or bugged so that they weren't delivered.
@ForsakenSpirits I know the feeling haha! Didn't want to post in the forums either just in case, but wanted some kind of confirmation one way or the other as well. Makes me feel better to know it seems everyone is the same, so they're likely still going to be sent out, and it wasn't just any one person accidentally skipped over or bugged so that they weren't delivered.
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko

Heya, I didn't received anything yet and I didn't write to admins (I'm too shy and I prefer just to wait :"3).
But one of my friends have won in other festival, he had to wait for more than a month to receive his prizes (but after writing to admins).

So I think this is totally fine. I'm okay with anything, my job is done xD
@Kaseiko

Heya, I didn't received anything yet and I didn't write to admins (I'm too shy and I prefer just to wait :"3).
But one of my friends have won in other festival, he had to wait for more than a month to receive his prizes (but after writing to admins).

So I think this is totally fine. I'm okay with anything, my job is done xD
iCZqxrN.gif
i havent gotten anything either not really sure if it was normal as this was my first time i did read someone else saying 3 weeks or something from stalking the forums
i havent gotten anything either not really sure if it was normal as this was my first time i did read someone else saying 3 weeks or something from stalking the forums
@Kaseiko I haven't gotten my prize either and I was starting to get a bit worried! Sent a Contact us almost two weeks ago with no reply and this happened to be my first win so I was really confused. Good to hear I'm not the only one!
@Kaseiko I haven't gotten my prize either and I was starting to get a bit worried! Sent a Contact us almost two weeks ago with no reply and this happened to be my first win so I was really confused. Good to hear I'm not the only one!
vNnWdc6.png
@kaseiko

I haven't received mine either. Ive heard they can take up to two months sometimes
@kaseiko

I haven't received mine either. Ive heard they can take up to two months sometimes
tumblr_o6hfuyg3Ve1satnr8o1_r3_500.png
1 2