Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [0/3 full; pwyw] art shop !
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@deviantdoge - hi ! ; u;" aaa um probably around 300 gems / the equivalent ? depending on complexity / etc ...

i should probly think about setting up some kind of wishlist somewhere lmao;;; but i'd take items as payment too !
@deviantdoge - hi ! ; u;" aaa um probably around 300 gems / the equivalent ? depending on complexity / etc ...

i should probly think about setting up some kind of wishlist somewhere lmao;;; but i'd take items as payment too !
tumblr_onrpubqQWe1w84jqgo8_r1_100.png~~~
hi my name is flea & my pronouns are its / itself
gimme love and attention and snuggles pls ♥
tumblr_on04u4fdvo1w84jqgo3_r1_250.gif tumblr_on04u4fdvo1w84jqgo4_r1_250.png
~~~tumblr_onrpubqQWe1w84jqgo9_r1_100.png
@fleazaya
ah, unfortunately I cannot afford that with pure treasure at the moment
what sort of items would you be interested in?

edit:
change of plans haha
I designed my own gijinka headshot, I'm just not sure about clothes...
how about the price on just helping me out with that haha?
@fleazaya
ah, unfortunately I cannot afford that with pure treasure at the moment
what sort of items would you be interested in?

edit:
change of plans haha
I designed my own gijinka headshot, I'm just not sure about clothes...
how about the price on just helping me out with that haha?
@deviantdoge - sry for the late reply i had 2 Work tonight ! my minimum is like ~70kt ? it'll be something like one of these probably: X / X / X [sweats] ,, the last one was a comm, the other two were warmups ,,
@deviantdoge - sry for the late reply i had 2 Work tonight ! my minimum is like ~70kt ? it'll be something like one of these probably: X / X / X [sweats] ,, the last one was a comm, the other two were warmups ,,
boop !
boop !
@fleazaya (hopes I am not annoying u with all my requests aha i just love your art ;u; ;u; ;u; <3333333) Can I offer an egg for art for my OC Aelfric? I have an arcane egg, nature egg, and a shadow egg, so whichever one you'd prefer. Of course, I can also pay in treasure if you wanted!! He also has sorta complicated clothing because he's a dryad, you can interpret his armor/clothing however you wanted as long as its vaguely nature-y. Or you can have him wear his field medic uniform, which is basically a white lab coat with a dark green band around his upper right arm and wearing a dark green shirt underneath.

http://toyhou.se/927503.aelfric-
@fleazaya (hopes I am not annoying u with all my requests aha i just love your art ;u; ;u; ;u; <3333333) Can I offer an egg for art for my OC Aelfric? I have an arcane egg, nature egg, and a shadow egg, so whichever one you'd prefer. Of course, I can also pay in treasure if you wanted!! He also has sorta complicated clothing because he's a dryad, you can interpret his armor/clothing however you wanted as long as its vaguely nature-y. Or you can have him wear his field medic uniform, which is basically a white lab coat with a dark green band around his upper right arm and wearing a dark green shirt underneath.

http://toyhou.se/927503.aelfric-
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet - you aren't annoying me i'm rly rly flattered !! ; v;" ♥♥ could i have the arcane eggie ? i won't be able to decide if i should hatch it or not lmao;;; i never have good luck w/ eggs but i feel like this bab would be s peciAL ,,, hmmmm ,,, ; A; i like his design, i rly hope i'll be able to draw him well !
@tybaltcatulet - you aren't annoying me i'm rly rly flattered !! ; v;" ♥♥ could i have the arcane eggie ? i won't be able to decide if i should hatch it or not lmao;;; i never have good luck w/ eggs but i feel like this bab would be s peciAL ,,, hmmmm ,,, ; A; i like his design, i rly hope i'll be able to draw him well !
@fleazaya hey again!!!! would you take one of these eggs: [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=unhatched water egg] and possibly this familiar as well [item=wasteland collector] for something of this new character i recently got??: https://toyhou.se/928311.elair
@fleazaya
hey again!!!!
would you take one of these eggs:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Water Egg
and possibly this familiar as well
Wasteland Collector
for something of this new character i recently got??:
https://toyhou.se/928311.elair
4AICVC9.jpg
@SimpleMinded - hi again friend !! i would definitely take the noct eggie or / and the hyena ! elair is v cute and 100% The Aesthetic [thumbs up] ; v;
@SimpleMinded - hi again friend !! i would definitely take the noct eggie or / and the hyena ! elair is v cute and 100% The Aesthetic [thumbs up] ; v;
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20