Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 459 460
@joydom hi dude! I'm able to pay today! Throw me your PayPal and I'll send it over!
@joydom hi dude! I'm able to pay today! Throw me your PayPal and I'll send it over!
becsig_by_bajanmightyena-db6f393.png
Bec | JinxTrash | 281849

nonbinary_by_agent_pits-d88h441.png they_them_by_agent_pits-d88i5w0.png
✘ Tumblr ✘
✘Dragon Mascot ✘
✘ Adoptable Shop ✘
@jinxtrash
Aaa glad to hear it! Sending through pm hold on.
@jinxtrash
Aaa glad to hear it! Sending through pm hold on.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@jinxtrash
Here's the art! I'm trusting you to send the payment over when you can.
I do hope you like it! And I hope three rats are enough
image_zpslju8kcuc.png
@jinxtrash
Here's the art! I'm trusting you to send the payment over when you can.
I do hope you like it! And I hope three rats are enough
image_zpslju8kcuc.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom THIS IS PERFECT LIKE OMG THEY LOOK SO CUTE AND HAPPY TOGETHER AND THE RATTIES ;; I LOVE IT (just sent you a PM back about Paypal!)
@joydom THIS IS PERFECT LIKE OMG THEY LOOK SO CUTE AND HAPPY TOGETHER AND THE RATTIES ;; I LOVE IT (just sent you a PM back about Paypal!)
becsig_by_bajanmightyena-db6f393.png
Bec | JinxTrash | 281849

nonbinary_by_agent_pits-d88h441.png they_them_by_agent_pits-d88i5w0.png
✘ Tumblr ✘
✘Dragon Mascot ✘
✘ Adoptable Shop ✘
@jinxtrash aaaaa I'm so happy you like it t,t
@jinxtrash aaaaa I'm so happy you like it t,t
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
PINGLIST
(Will only ping if t/g slots are open and if promos are available)
@aurorie @rinibun @distressedrabbit @wingledfeline16 @donburi @kanariah @dragonisa @yicaon @the15sle @digitalelf @poeziru @skiesti @skellington10802 @belegorn @kiryo @nemodave @darkeningdawn @california @scream @moongoddess @pandamoniaz @araaska @princesomniac @alternatewarning @syncogon @erised @addmon @lukee @caspar @alfredfjones @greyways @snailmuffin @kingjoethecat @horocol @laughingzuru @grillbz @hylozoist @captaincaiti @trippfaerie @ammut @scream @cjl0707 @rheine @dasp @phaerie @kuroida @cookiepandah @thestormcatcher @lapillus @leolion98 @ratofspring @icicle16 @toastings @phoenixfyre @rgxiumin @munakata @barabear @kjelle @kitto @bronykid101 @northprincess @geminie @yay @avene @godot @aureate @naimeria @kaibaman @johnthackery

Ok y'all with the release of my new favorite gene (combined with alloy and metallic), I'm opening up my shop for one slot (not counting my infinite number of open usd cause I need money lmao) to get opal!

I'll take either 1200 gems or the actual gene itself.
All my slots are open to anyone who's willing to pay me opal (or gem equivalent). And when I mean all, I mean ALL. Even my USD exclusive slots (full digital headshot, bust and fullbody).

So I hope someone out there is willing to give me the wonderful opal gene ;w;
PINGLIST
(Will only ping if t/g slots are open and if promos are available)
@aurorie @rinibun @distressedrabbit @wingledfeline16 @donburi @kanariah @dragonisa @yicaon @the15sle @digitalelf @poeziru @skiesti @skellington10802 @belegorn @kiryo @nemodave @darkeningdawn @california @scream @moongoddess @pandamoniaz @araaska @princesomniac @alternatewarning @syncogon @erised @addmon @lukee @caspar @alfredfjones @greyways @snailmuffin @kingjoethecat @horocol @laughingzuru @grillbz @hylozoist @captaincaiti @trippfaerie @ammut @scream @cjl0707 @rheine @dasp @phaerie @kuroida @cookiepandah @thestormcatcher @lapillus @leolion98 @ratofspring @icicle16 @toastings @phoenixfyre @rgxiumin @munakata @barabear @kjelle @kitto @bronykid101 @northprincess @geminie @yay @avene @godot @aureate @naimeria @kaibaman @johnthackery

Ok y'all with the release of my new favorite gene (combined with alloy and metallic), I'm opening up my shop for one slot (not counting my infinite number of open usd cause I need money lmao) to get opal!

I'll take either 1200 gems or the actual gene itself.
All my slots are open to anyone who's willing to pay me opal (or gem equivalent). And when I mean all, I mean ALL. Even my USD exclusive slots (full digital headshot, bust and fullbody).

So I hope someone out there is willing to give me the wonderful opal gene ;w;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Could I get a ping when gem/treasure slots reopen? :>
@Joydom Could I get a ping when gem/treasure slots reopen? :>
@haawke
Sure thing
@haawke
Sure thing
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 459 460