Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (everything is taken)
1 2
Everything's been taken, but i may update it later. I'm only keeping this thread for reference.
Everything's been taken, but i may update it later. I'm only keeping this thread for reference.
i really like star wars ok
@KhajitHasWares May I have the red Imperial, the last familiar (sorry, I don't know what it is because my computer is being freezy), and a chest, please ~?
@KhajitHasWares May I have the red Imperial, the last familiar (sorry, I don't know what it is because my computer is being freezy), and a chest, please ~?
@KhajitHasWares may I have the unnamed spiral male, the second to last familiar (i also can't see what it is) and a chest? please and thank you!
@KhajitHasWares may I have the unnamed spiral male, the second to last familiar (i also can't see what it is) and a chest? please and thank you!
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
@LivingColours and @LucysDiamonds

Sending everything over!
@LivingColours and @LucysDiamonds

Sending everything over!
@khajithaswares May i have this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32056583] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320566/32056583_350.png[/img] [/url] and maybe a chest ?
@khajithaswares

May i have this dragon:

32056583_350.png

and maybe a chest ?
@KhajitHasWares

May I have a chest?
@KhajitHasWares

May I have a chest?
May i take the second dragon, the second familiar, red hood, and chest please?
May i take the second dragon, the second familiar, red hood, and chest please?
@Biminy and @FlamingFury

Sending the stuff even though I'm in school and may or may not get in trouble xD
@Biminy and @FlamingFury

Sending the stuff even though I'm in school and may or may not get in trouble xD
@Khajithaswares haha thank you cx
@Khajithaswares haha thank you cx
Can i have the familiar? :D @Khajithaswares
Can i have the familiar? :D @Khajithaswares
1 2