Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings.
Hey, you can call me Kelio!

I've always been interested in this game and a couple of weeks ago decided to find when welcome week was. I joined on Sunday and I've been keeping to myself but I decided to say hello!

About me:

I'm a freshman (yes ew) female in the U.S. I'm rather socially awkward in real life but I'm not too bad on the internet. I'm on quite a few other sites. I can be unfriendly and I'd say I have a temper. There are bad days, when I can't really function, and I'm really sorry- sometimes there's not much that helps. I'll do my best to be nice, though!

Other than that: I'm a gymnast and dancer. I really enjoy drawing but I don't often show others because I'm self-conscious about my art. I own six parrots, three dogs, and a handful of hermit crabs.

I like to think that I'm a pretty chill and approachable person on the interwebs, but I don't really think that it's my place to decide that!

Well, greetings! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here and becoming a part of this community!
Hey, you can call me Kelio!

I've always been interested in this game and a couple of weeks ago decided to find when welcome week was. I joined on Sunday and I've been keeping to myself but I decided to say hello!

About me:

I'm a freshman (yes ew) female in the U.S. I'm rather socially awkward in real life but I'm not too bad on the internet. I'm on quite a few other sites. I can be unfriendly and I'd say I have a temper. There are bad days, when I can't really function, and I'm really sorry- sometimes there's not much that helps. I'll do my best to be nice, though!

Other than that: I'm a gymnast and dancer. I really enjoy drawing but I don't often show others because I'm self-conscious about my art. I own six parrots, three dogs, and a handful of hermit crabs.

I like to think that I'm a pretty chill and approachable person on the interwebs, but I don't really think that it's my place to decide that!

Well, greetings! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here and becoming a part of this community!
| Kelio | she/her |
@Kelio

Welcome to flight rising! If you have any questions, just feel free to ask!
@Kelio

Welcome to flight rising! If you have any questions, just feel free to ask!
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
Thanks! I look forward to learning more of this site and I imagine I'll have questions along the way.
Thanks! I look forward to learning more of this site and I imagine I'll have questions along the way.
| Kelio | she/her |
@kelio

Welcome!

Have you looked at your flights new join forums?
@kelio

Welcome!

Have you looked at your flights new join forums?
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
I have not. What's that?
I have not. What's that?
| Kelio | she/her |