Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | This "login" is driving me batty
No, I don't want loopholes/suggestions/etc. because I've/we've already have them. I'm posting up this thread (like all the others) as a complaint because this login issue is ridiculous. I can't even submit a contact ticket without getting an error.

Whether on phone or on PC, I will be logged out (as it's always been since I joined back in October). Only now, when I try to log back in, it'll say: "it looks like you're already logged in!" So I proceed to click on the main page link that message gives. It shows me I'm logged out again. I try clicking on login like last time. Brings me to the same: "it looks like you're already logged in!" page. I try clicking on another link (Dragon Lair, Nesting Grounds, to name a few), and it will show me as logged out.

So, the site registers me as "logged out" even though it tells me I'm logged in. I can't log back in without manually logging out from that "it looks like you're already logged in!" page, or by clearing my cache/cookies every time it happens, which seems to happen often. Especially if my net loses connection and boots up again. It's only an issue at this site.

P.S. I don't think loopholes like constantly clearing cache/cookies and/or going incognito is an acceptable "solution" for this problem. It's just a loophole that makes having cache/cookies moot.
Quote:
Browser:
Updated Mozilla
Phone's default browser

Device:
MSI laptop (at home)
Samsung Galaxy something (phone)

Device Operating System:
Windows 10 it's total junk
Noideaforoperatingsystem (phone)

Internet Connection Type:
Wireless / verizon (at home)
Wireless (phone, at home or school, etc.)

Antivirus Installed
Premium Malwarebytes (laptop)
Free avast(? err, idk, it begins with an A. I think. Phone)

No, I don't want loopholes/suggestions/etc. because I've/we've already have them. I'm posting up this thread (like all the others) as a complaint because this login issue is ridiculous. I can't even submit a contact ticket without getting an error.

Whether on phone or on PC, I will be logged out (as it's always been since I joined back in October). Only now, when I try to log back in, it'll say: "it looks like you're already logged in!" So I proceed to click on the main page link that message gives. It shows me I'm logged out again. I try clicking on login like last time. Brings me to the same: "it looks like you're already logged in!" page. I try clicking on another link (Dragon Lair, Nesting Grounds, to name a few), and it will show me as logged out.

So, the site registers me as "logged out" even though it tells me I'm logged in. I can't log back in without manually logging out from that "it looks like you're already logged in!" page, or by clearing my cache/cookies every time it happens, which seems to happen often. Especially if my net loses connection and boots up again. It's only an issue at this site.

P.S. I don't think loopholes like constantly clearing cache/cookies and/or going incognito is an acceptable "solution" for this problem. It's just a loophole that makes having cache/cookies moot.
Quote:
Browser:
Updated Mozilla
Phone's default browser

Device:
MSI laptop (at home)
Samsung Galaxy something (phone)

Device Operating System:
Windows 10 it's total junk
Noideaforoperatingsystem (phone)

Internet Connection Type:
Wireless / verizon (at home)
Wireless (phone, at home or school, etc.)

Antivirus Installed
Premium Malwarebytes (laptop)
Free avast(? err, idk, it begins with an A. I think. Phone)

@Sales Forum: please DO NOT PING ME unless you're interested in my offer.
rix3ppo.png nWiQNX9.png 6OezIjj.png EE2umbT.png gQEYTGd.png YMPbu9R.png
hoB5LcU.png
The same thing has been happening to me. I'm using Chrome on a Macbook Pro and Safari/Chrome on an iPhone 6S, adblocks disabled on Macbook, Bitdefender antivirus also on Mac, either wireless or cellular data. No idea what update I'm on on the Mac, but I'm updated on the iPhone.
The same thing has been happening to me. I'm using Chrome on a Macbook Pro and Safari/Chrome on an iPhone 6S, adblocks disabled on Macbook, Bitdefender antivirus also on Mac, either wireless or cellular data. No idea what update I'm on on the Mac, but I'm updated on the iPhone.
fgopuOq.gifJsPmoWm.gif
^^^ same. Tried all the methods :( started happening a few days ago. Can't feed or incubate my dragons!! I've lost three days time! :( I submitted an email ticket but it was just clear the cache and it totally didn't work
^^^ same. Tried all the methods :( started happening a few days ago. Can't feed or incubate my dragons!! I've lost three days time! :( I submitted an email ticket but it was just clear the cache and it totally didn't work
?-NWZt=platform.png?RvP-S=platform.png?-5Z0j=platform.png?-XJ0H=platform.png
Please interact if you have time
I am now having this issue as well. Last time something like this happened, they did reiumburse us.
I am now having this issue as well. Last time something like this happened, they did reiumburse us.
ice_banner.pngThe_Icewarden_zps562fc97a.pngice_banner.png
2DS Friend Code: 1650 2503 3094
@Ergo @mekakucitypkmn @flufflesauce @OerbaYunFang

I'm sorry for the frustration the login changes have caused! We just added a new feature that should fix one of the major problems with the changes. Now, if you try to log in from the non-www1 side of the site (e.g., Lair, Hoard, etc), instead of taking you to "Already Logged In" you should now be taken to a page which will refresh your session automatically, and you should be properly logged into both halves of the site afterward.

If that is still not working for you, please ping me so I can help track down what is occurring.
@Ergo @mekakucitypkmn @flufflesauce @OerbaYunFang

I'm sorry for the frustration the login changes have caused! We just added a new feature that should fix one of the major problems with the changes. Now, if you try to log in from the non-www1 side of the site (e.g., Lair, Hoard, etc), instead of taking you to "Already Logged In" you should now be taken to a page which will refresh your session automatically, and you should be properly logged into both halves of the site afterward.

If that is still not working for you, please ping me so I can help track down what is occurring.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank you.
Thank you.
ice_banner.pngThe_Icewarden_zps562fc97a.pngice_banner.png
2DS Friend Code: 1650 2503 3094
@Mutron

Thank you!! But I still can't access my clan or lair pages :/ it does the refresh thing, and I've tried manually refreshing with both the button and the device, but then it just takes me to the home screen where I'm logged in, but then try to get to my lair and relogs me out :(
@Mutron

Thank you!! But I still can't access my clan or lair pages :/ it does the refresh thing, and I've tried manually refreshing with both the button and the device, but then it just takes me to the home screen where I'm logged in, but then try to get to my lair and relogs me out :(
@flufflesauce

We have a lead on what might be occurring. It looks like during the login process, a certain page that is supposed to be fetched by your browser only once is being fetched twice. This is causing some issues because behind the scenes, a one-time-use code is used to synchronize the two halves of the site.

I can't tell at the moment if it is due to a proxy or ISP issue or not, but it seems likely. I'm looking into what we can do about it on our end. Thanks for your continued patience.
@flufflesauce

We have a lead on what might be occurring. It looks like during the login process, a certain page that is supposed to be fetched by your browser only once is being fetched twice. This is causing some issues because behind the scenes, a one-time-use code is used to synchronize the two halves of the site.

I can't tell at the moment if it is due to a proxy or ISP issue or not, but it seems likely. I'm looking into what we can do about it on our end. Thanks for your continued patience.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@mutron thank you! Um. Is there anyway you as an admin can feed my dergs? Haha but thank you for the hardwork. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!
@mutron thank you! Um. Is there anyway you as an admin can feed my dergs? Haha but thank you for the hardwork. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!