Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done with giving away nb!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@mireknycz
Hello! Yes you can! Will send you cr. ^^

@Gojira
Well that's fine! :3
@mireknycz
Hello! Yes you can! Will send you cr. ^^

@Gojira
Well that's fine! :3
@WhiteVenom Can I please have 12 & 6? :) Thanks for pinging me about this.
@WhiteVenom Can I please have 12 & 6? :) Thanks for pinging me about this.
@WhiteVenom

Can I grab number 9 and 2?
@WhiteVenom

Can I grab number 9 and 2?
@aQuaRiuSrpl
Hey, no problem! ^^ I tough like some newbies don't really know a lot about forums so I pinged some people randomly so they know that there are people who are willing to help! :3

Will send you cr for them.

@CaptainCold
Yep! ^^ Will send you cr!
@aQuaRiuSrpl
Hey, no problem! ^^ I tough like some newbies don't really know a lot about forums so I pinged some people randomly so they know that there are people who are willing to help! :3

Will send you cr for them.

@CaptainCold
Yep! ^^ Will send you cr!
I added more! :D
I added more! :D
@WhiteVenom
Hi,can I have 26 and 19?
@WhiteVenom
Hi,can I have 26 and 19?
@Boros
Yes u can! ^^ Sending you cr.
@Boros
Yes u can! ^^ Sending you cr.
@Polarland @CelestialLlama @TeensieSama @MahiruSBanba @Brilynx @Lucatier @TrixieDust @honoka @IrateShiki @evie101 @SpaceCat97 @unseelieknight @NightmareJudge @ViviFeather @Galireed @Starbee @NerdnerdLeonard @LeyZ'

Calling more random players! Welcome to FR and hope you're enjoying here! ^^ I'm glad to help newbies and I'm doing a give away! Check the first page and choose dragons if you want! :3 You don't need to if don't want to.
@Polarland @CelestialLlama @TeensieSama @MahiruSBanba @Brilynx @Lucatier @TrixieDust @honoka @IrateShiki @evie101 @SpaceCat97 @unseelieknight @NightmareJudge @ViviFeather @Galireed @Starbee @NerdnerdLeonard @LeyZ'

Calling more random players! Welcome to FR and hope you're enjoying here! ^^ I'm glad to help newbies and I'm doing a give away! Check the first page and choose dragons if you want! :3 You don't need to if don't want to.
Hi, @WhiteVenom , can you give me no.3?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7