Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 1578 1579
Door three please!
Door three please!
Always up for a chat!
Door 1!
Door 1!
@CelticDragoness You get some apparel

@Raikki You get 2 familars

@rubyxblade You win the dragon!

Sorry i didnt post pics, it wont let me for some reason sending the stuff now guys!
@CelticDragoness You get some apparel

@Raikki You get 2 familars

@rubyxblade You win the dragon!

Sorry i didnt post pics, it wont let me for some reason sending the stuff now guys!
You close your eyes to sleep, when you are magically whisked to another place. There are three doors.

Door 1 - The door is dark with grime. It almost makes you feel like looking at it has dirtied you from the inside out. You hope that this is the 'reverse psycology' door, and touching it won't engulf you in filth, but will take you back to your warm lair!

Door 2 - The door is covered in fanciful artwork. It's so bright and cheerful, it almost makes you want a box of paints so you can add your own expressions. There is, however, silver smoke seeping under the door. Well, maybe this is the better choice, smoke is way easier to deal with than dirt.

Door 3 - This door makes you feel right at home. It's battered, but not in a sad way. Its paint is chipped and faded, but it reminds you of summer, friends, and... you know, this might be the 'reverse psycology' door.

I am subscribed, and going to bed. I'll announce prizes tomorrow, if anyone makes it back alive!
You close your eyes to sleep, when you are magically whisked to another place. There are three doors.

Door 1 - The door is dark with grime. It almost makes you feel like looking at it has dirtied you from the inside out. You hope that this is the 'reverse psycology' door, and touching it won't engulf you in filth, but will take you back to your warm lair!

Door 2 - The door is covered in fanciful artwork. It's so bright and cheerful, it almost makes you want a box of paints so you can add your own expressions. There is, however, silver smoke seeping under the door. Well, maybe this is the better choice, smoke is way easier to deal with than dirt.

Door 3 - This door makes you feel right at home. It's battered, but not in a sad way. Its paint is chipped and faded, but it reminds you of summer, friends, and... you know, this might be the 'reverse psycology' door.

I am subscribed, and going to bed. I'll announce prizes tomorrow, if anyone makes it back alive!
@rubyxblade door 1 please
@rubyxblade door 1 please
@rubyxblade door 3 please :)
@rubyxblade door 3 please :)
SOS. dying of frog deficiency. Halp.
@rubyxblade
That leaves me with door 2!
@rubyxblade
That leaves me with door 2!
signature_zpsbab33444.png
@edgyegg - Gathering your courage, you grab the knob firmly and open the crusty door. You find yourself back home safe in your lair! How nice. And look, there's some gear scattered at your feet. [item=Dustrunner's Arctic Boots][item=Dustrunner's Arctic Coat][item=Dustrunner's Arctic Goggles][item=Dustrunner's Arctic Bags] @Roesyy - You quickly turn the knob on the bright door, and you find yourself back home, with a couple of familiars who seem to be... smoking. [Item=Steam Gyre][Item=Cinder Mith][Item=Nightmare][Item=Glowing Globe] @cmbrm5 - You can't help but smile as you grasp the knob of the worn door. You find yourself back in your lair, and a Nocturne dragonet is cocking his head towards you. You fall in love with the awkward little thing. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32127956] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321280/32127956_350.png[/img] [/url]
@edgyegg - Gathering your courage, you grab the knob firmly and open the crusty door. You find yourself back home safe in your lair! How nice. And look, there's some gear scattered at your feet.
Dustrunner's Arctic Boots Dustrunner's Arctic Coat Dustrunner's Arctic Goggles Dustrunner's Arctic Bags
@Roesyy - You quickly turn the knob on the bright door, and you find yourself back home, with a couple of familiars who seem to be... smoking.
Steam Gyre Cinder Mith Nightmare Glowing Globe
@cmbrm5 - You can't help but smile as you grasp the knob of the worn door. You find yourself back in your lair, and a Nocturne dragonet is cocking his head towards you. You fall in love with the awkward little thing.

32127956_350.png

@cmbrm5

It's been 6 days...
@cmbrm5

It's been 6 days...
signature_zpsbab33444.png
@jsquiddy - I checked her profile, she's been on, hatching nests and whatnot, so let's just assume she isn't going to her doors. You want to start things, or I can again.
@jsquiddy - I checked her profile, she's been on, hatching nests and whatnot, so let's just assume she isn't going to her doors. You want to start things, or I can again.
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 1578 1579