Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free! Dragons [2 left]
Is this one still available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=166549&tab=dragon&did=32030745][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320308/32030745_350.png[/img][/url] I've had my FR account for a while and I'm finally trying to figure things out, but only have my two originals. ;.;
Is this one still available?

32030745_350.png

I've had my FR account for a while and I'm finally trying to figure things out, but only have my two originals. ;.;
I think so I don't know tho I'm new
@Auspice Yes she's available I'll send her over
@Moonblastt How about I set up a crossroads and if he's not the right one we can try again?
@Auspice Yes she's available I'll send her over
@Moonblastt How about I set up a crossroads and if he's not the right one we can try again?
Sounds good! @duskorange
Sounds good! @duskorange
@duskorange on your last page, you have 2 female guardians and a female skydancer on row 3 from the top. can I have them?
@duskorange on your last page, you have 2 female guardians and a female skydancer on row 3 from the top. can I have them?
@soundwaveskids These dragons are siblings so I wouldn't recommend taking on so many of them when you have such a limited lair... But you certainly can take them if you want.
Edit: Except the sky dancer has already been claimed by someone.
@soundwaveskids These dragons are siblings so I wouldn't recommend taking on so many of them when you have such a limited lair... But you certainly can take them if you want.
Edit: Except the sky dancer has already been claimed by someone.
@duskorange ok then just send me one of the guardians. surprise me
@duskorange ok then just send me one of the guardians. surprise me
@soundwaveskids sending one over now!
@soundwaveskids sending one over now!
@duskorange thanks
@duskorange thanks