Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Pet/but/glims (bogs, imps and coatls!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@TwilightBlue
Ah, actually, since she was sitting around in my lair for quite some time without any luck on the auction house or here, I've traded her for some items, and it looks like she has been exalted ):
I have updated this thread, though, so if you see any other dragons that catch your eye, please let me know~
@TwilightBlue
Ah, actually, since she was sitting around in my lair for quite some time without any luck on the auction house or here, I've traded her for some items, and it looks like she has been exalted ):
I have updated this thread, though, so if you see any other dragons that catch your eye, please let me know~
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
free_icon___avatar___pink_dragon_by_sarilain-d6saydq.giffamiliar___shadow_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-dah7bi8.gif
Bump ^-^
Bump ^-^
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
free_icon___avatar___pink_dragon_by_sarilain-d6saydq.giffamiliar___shadow_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-dah7bi8.gif
Bump~ I may plan on exalting some of them soon ):
Bump~ I may plan on exalting some of them soon ):
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
@malachitemist

Diana/opal has caught my eye... let me think about her.
@malachitemist

Diana/opal has caught my eye... let me think about her.
@TytoWolf
Of course, please let me know when you make up your mind, thank you for your interest~
@TytoWolf
Of course, please let me know when you make up your mind, thank you for your interest~
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
Bump!
Bump!
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
bump, sold 2 on the AH ^-^
bump, sold 2 on the AH ^-^
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
bump~
bump~
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
Hi! I love,love,love your #8 Macaroon! So gorgeous! To date I haven't exalted one dragon. I've only been playing a few months but I love this game! My other favorites are #7 Tide and # 3 Jewel and of course #9 Breeze. Any of these would be lovely! Thank you!
Hi! I love,love,love your #8 Macaroon! So gorgeous! To date I haven't exalted one dragon. I've only been playing a few months but I love this game! My other favorites are #7 Tide and # 3 Jewel and of course #9 Breeze. Any of these would be lovely! Thank you!
@Malachitemist

I picked up both unnamed imperials at the top that were rose/pearl/rose.
@Malachitemist

I picked up both unnamed imperials at the top that were rose/pearl/rose.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9