Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for April Newbies!!
1 2 3 4 5
Welcome to Flight Rising! All the dragons listed below are looking for good homes in newbie lairs. If you want to welcome one into your lair, please ping me or send a private message. #8 - Bogsneak - Male Storm/Avocado/Obsidian - Iri/Butterfly/Thylacine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32125046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321251/32125046_350.png[/img] [/url] #17 - Adopted
Welcome to Flight Rising!
All the dragons listed below are looking for good homes in newbie lairs. If you want to welcome one into your lair, please ping me or send a private message.

#8 - Bogsneak - Male
Storm/Avocado/Obsidian - Iri/Butterfly/Thylacine

32125046_350.png

#17 - Adopted
@mrose0212 hello !!

could i, by chance, take that, really bright tundra? he has some really interesting colours!!
@mrose0212 hello !!

could i, by chance, take that, really bright tundra? he has some really interesting colours!!
MoOtdMJ.png
May I please have the first Coatl you have listed? He looks so gorgeous!!
May I please have the first Coatl you have listed? He looks so gorgeous!!
@faervax - Yes, I will send the colorful Tundra over in the Crossroads.
@faervax - Yes, I will send the colorful Tundra over in the Crossroads.
@LunaFoxx - Of course! I will send the Coatl over in the Crossroads. Have fun with him!
@LunaFoxx - Of course! I will send the Coatl over in the Crossroads. Have fun with him!
Hello, could I have #5? ^u^
Hello, could I have #5? ^u^
@mrose0212 I can take ice femaly WC?
@mrose0212 I can take ice femaly WC?
can i have Unnamed

@mrose0212
can i have Unnamed

@mrose0212
@Singsu - I am sorry but #5 the Coatl has already been adopted. Please feel free to choose another.
@Singsu - I am sorry but #5 the Coatl has already been adopted. Please feel free to choose another.
@Cylolori - Yes, I will send the Wildclaw over in the Crossroads.
@Cylolori - Yes, I will send the Wildclaw over in the Crossroads.
1 2 3 4 5