Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] The Dark Descent (cont.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
((thank you so much for the b-day food gift, that is so sweet of you <3))

The fae blinks at him, thinking a moment, "A long while now. She has talked about you before, there are many secrets in this clan...but not many gossip-worthy secrets stay hidden for long. It bothers you?"
((thank you so much for the b-day food gift, that is so sweet of you <3))

The fae blinks at him, thinking a moment, "A long while now. She has talked about you before, there are many secrets in this clan...but not many gossip-worthy secrets stay hidden for long. It bothers you?"
"I was more worried it'd bother you."

He tries to push his snout farther into the cushion he's sitting on, to hide his general embarrassment. "I never talked about it at all, since that was before we were 'a thing'. And there was never a good time to bring it up in conversation..."
"I was more worried it'd bother you."

He tries to push his snout farther into the cushion he's sitting on, to hide his general embarrassment. "I never talked about it at all, since that was before we were 'a thing'. And there was never a good time to bring it up in conversation..."
They blink, confused.

"Why would it bother us? It does not bother us. Does it bother you for Tif to have another?"

They lay beside him and nudge him with their nose, frill tilting forward to flutter at him.
They blink, confused.

"Why would it bother us? It does not bother us. Does it bother you for Tif to have another?"

They lay beside him and nudge him with their nose, frill tilting forward to flutter at him.
He lays there quietly baffled, when he is booped with a snoot. "I don't know! I just didn't want you to have hurt feelings because of something I did with someone else."

When they mention the Tif situation, he sights, grumbling in annoyance, "Yes."
He lays there quietly baffled, when he is booped with a snoot. "I don't know! I just didn't want you to have hurt feelings because of something I did with someone else."

When they mention the Tif situation, he sights, grumbling in annoyance, "Yes."
The fae continues to lie next to him.

"It does not bother us. We know you care for us all the same. Why does it bother you? She still likes you, right? We thought it was normal for mirrors."
The fae continues to lie next to him.

"It does not bother us. We know you care for us all the same. Why does it bother you? She still likes you, right? We thought it was normal for mirrors."
He doesn't really believe the little Fae. They could be lying about feeling okay about the whole situation.

"I think she likes me alright, but I have no idea what's 'normal for Mirrors', Collective. Plus what do I do now? You're here...and also at home. Tif is here, but has someone else in her life."

He seems to use his snout to bury his head into the chair as much as possible. It isn't very effective.
He doesn't really believe the little Fae. They could be lying about feeling okay about the whole situation.

"I think she likes me alright, but I have no idea what's 'normal for Mirrors', Collective. Plus what do I do now? You're here...and also at home. Tif is here, but has someone else in her life."

He seems to use his snout to bury his head into the chair as much as possible. It isn't very effective.
Collective blinks slowly.

"We do not see the problem here. Why do you not...ask them. Tif will surely tell you, and she having another in her life means when you are gone, you need not worry. And us being in several places means we are with you twice as often."

The quirk their head and nudge him as he attempts to bury himself in the cushion.
Collective blinks slowly.

"We do not see the problem here. Why do you not...ask them. Tif will surely tell you, and she having another in her life means when you are gone, you need not worry. And us being in several places means we are with you twice as often."

The quirk their head and nudge him as he attempts to bury himself in the cushion.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7