Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging in
1 2 3
When I go to flight rising I'm logged in but when I g to my lair it logs me out. I go to log in again but it says I'm already logged in. After that I go to my lair and I'm logged out. Please help me

P.S. I'm on Safari in mobile
When I go to flight rising I'm logged in but when I g to my lair it logs me out. I go to log in again but it says I'm already logged in. After that I go to my lair and I'm logged out. Please help me

P.S. I'm on Safari in mobile
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
Same, I'm on firefox.. it tells me to log-in but I can't log in.. I tried to clear my cache and that doesn't do anything either.. so basically I can't do anything in my hoard or lair, lmao
Same, I'm on firefox.. it tells me to log-in but I can't log in.. I tried to clear my cache and that doesn't do anything either.. so basically I can't do anything in my hoard or lair, lmao
Hi @Nightshades and @Celestria,

Have you tried logging out, clearing your browser cache, and logging back in?

That is the first troubleshooting step we usually suggest.
Hi @Nightshades and @Celestria,

Have you tried logging out, clearing your browser cache, and logging back in?

That is the first troubleshooting step we usually suggest.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron

I can't clear my cache on mobile :(
@Mutron

I can't clear my cache on mobile :(
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png

hCQ9nYU.gif
@Mutron I already cleared my cache but now I logged out and logged back in again and that worked for me. Thanks.
@Mutron I already cleared my cache but now I logged out and logged back in again and that worked for me. Thanks.
@Nightshades

Try logging out and logging back in without clearing cache, the cache clear step is an extra precaution -- in typical cases logging out & back in should fix it.
@Nightshades

Try logging out and logging back in without clearing cache, the cache clear step is an extra precaution -- in typical cases logging out & back in should fix it.

@Mutron

That worked but it's going to be really annoying to do that back and fourth :P
@Mutron

That worked but it's going to be really annoying to do that back and fourth :P

hCQ9nYU.gif
@Nightshades

Sorry for the frustration! We're monitoring feedback, in the end we want this to be smooth for everyone. There may be more we can work on to accomplish that.
@Nightshades

Sorry for the frustration! We're monitoring feedback, in the end we want this to be smooth for everyone. There may be more we can work on to accomplish that.

@Mutron

Having the same problem. I hope it's okay to add more info here. I usually use Opera 43 on FR and I still can't get that browser to work.

I have basically the same problem:
-Site loads my lair but thinks I'm logged out.
-If I click on Dragon Lair again from that page I get: http://www1.flightrising.com/noauth except I'm logged in again.
-If I click in Dragon Lair again it goes back to step 1, loads my lair but thinks I'm logged out.
-Nesting Grounds, Gather Items, Coli, etc. do the same thing. Looks like I'm only logged in on www1 no matter what I try.

Problem started because I was logged out due to trying to load a page during rollover time. I don't know if that makes any difference.

I tried logging out and logging in again.
I tried logging out, clearing the cache, and logging in again.
I tired logging out, clearing cache, closing and restarting my browser, and logging in again.
This was all while using Opera 43 and Windows. I was not logged into FR on any other browser/device.

I then tried using Opera 12. This seems to be working fine, even though I forgot to clear the cache again on 43 first.

So I don't even know? I don't want to break it again on purpose to test if this problem is with Opera or just the one version or my computer or what but none of the fixes I've seen so far worked and I basically had to give up.
@Mutron

Having the same problem. I hope it's okay to add more info here. I usually use Opera 43 on FR and I still can't get that browser to work.

I have basically the same problem:
-Site loads my lair but thinks I'm logged out.
-If I click on Dragon Lair again from that page I get: http://www1.flightrising.com/noauth except I'm logged in again.
-If I click in Dragon Lair again it goes back to step 1, loads my lair but thinks I'm logged out.
-Nesting Grounds, Gather Items, Coli, etc. do the same thing. Looks like I'm only logged in on www1 no matter what I try.

Problem started because I was logged out due to trying to load a page during rollover time. I don't know if that makes any difference.

I tried logging out and logging in again.
I tried logging out, clearing the cache, and logging in again.
I tired logging out, clearing cache, closing and restarting my browser, and logging in again.
This was all while using Opera 43 and Windows. I was not logged into FR on any other browser/device.

I then tried using Opera 12. This seems to be working fine, even though I forgot to clear the cache again on 43 first.

So I don't even know? I don't want to break it again on purpose to test if this problem is with Opera or just the one version or my computer or what but none of the fixes I've seen so far worked and I basically had to give up.
I'm having this same issue. I'm logged in, then suddenly when I try to go to my lair, it says I'm logged out, then I go to log back in and it says I'm already logged in. [url = https://gm1.ggpht.com/AtdQjCZW5pYCuM26hyfIkijOFRq3k7jCr5KwIUHG8GSp4zEPAFija1-ChgaXF_mHqLpHcQMQwU-S20Iv55fcDaNkl-UI67BLlTDuAmwy8xhEmnyxFjHNll5BsSPQnFyX8FdcW13kG5es-HK0SxkELlM-vKL2BafpaZ2c7MGCym5gD8xqjgDf3q6GU4Ou4PIXdlTWPgOChxVBJbsEZBzG7WuXfHLnuV5nIO1_9XGsTsV-AEdOxteCPlqXj-TCSYYfQtVD0ov4CmDS7xcPmTplHb_MNJjkNlQmQp4jm_gCFiGMU0yTDhobSOnuq9AVENJPUOKOR6g6FReOCCcRUi84v7VlIZPab-l8gEYwJuStnh2I_A_nCX0SUarIvt8C1cT4DRD7sXWxNjeWgvUYgPc8ecBQ179pQ694JTE7GjZIr1FhZgvHsw7zF9bO1AoBU3KnW17GQuGaQAEAdBWk3MuMebX4bNsFsNyY6FDfE6C0i3Tyst1x-7DnWcFm8-2AI6Mdwdj9r_ftzJIm0bQcyUi1_jsfJbn3q6MMGUQ4CDhNh2OS_9_EY4myE78RKz7iHWfcFQTJx3OoluEmq_xZN6PHn5hb3IB7C62l3vNLoTeUBwDM0huY0skzx00pK46N1-NyrMvlyI1OqtbybO0rYEGlI6PHKTNNVlBdg8-kryr3805JcJ8K6r0u5RoYdRU-ksbiFbH6xDkjyEn4-edsGFQkINLQUFk=w1366-h662-l75-ft]This[/url] is the message I'm getting each time. I've cleared my cache on my main computer, but this still happens. I figured out how to recreate it, though. I found out that if I log in on mobile, it'll do this to me the next time I'm on my computer account and vice versa. All I have to do to fix it is just log out from that "Already logged in" screen and re-log in, but it's getting really annoying every time it happens. [quote = Computer Info] [b]Browser:[/b] Google Chrome version 57.0.2987.133 [b]Device:[/b] ASUS Laptop [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Windows 10 version 1607 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Wireless - at home [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Webroot (I think)[/quote] [quote = Phone Info] [b]Browser:[/b] Google Chrome version 57.0.2987.132 [b]Device:[/b] Samsung Galaxy S7 [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Android version 7.0 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Wireless - at home & college campus Mobile data[/quote]
I'm having this same issue. I'm logged in, then suddenly when I try to go to my lair, it says I'm logged out, then I go to log back in and it says I'm already logged in. This is the message I'm getting each time. I've cleared my cache on my main computer, but this still happens.
I figured out how to recreate it, though. I found out that if I log in on mobile, it'll do this to me the next time I'm on my computer account and vice versa.

All I have to do to fix it is just log out from that "Already logged in" screen and re-log in, but it's getting really annoying every time it happens.
Computer Info wrote:
Browser:
Google Chrome version 57.0.2987.133

Device:
ASUS Laptop

Device Operating System:
Windows 10 version 1607

Internet Connection Type:
Wireless - at home

Antivirus Installed
Webroot (I think)
Phone Info wrote: