Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't access Lair, says I'm logged out
I have never posted on the forums before, and I really hope this is the right place.

For some reason, whenever I click the link to take me to my Dragon Lair, it tells me I need to be logged in to access that part of the site, even though I have (obviously) previously been logged in. I then click the login button, it tells me I am already logged in, and the cycle repeats. No matter what I do or how I try to go about it, whenever I click on the Lair, it says I need to be logged in.

Am I missing something obvious or is this actually a bug? I know there have been login changes made today so I'm assuming that has something to do with it. Thanks!

[EDIT]
So after more perusing, it looks like this is happening on more than just the Lair page. I've noticed it on my own profile, item gathering, and Tomo's trivia thing, although other things from the Trading Post have worked just fine. Kind of weird.
I have never posted on the forums before, and I really hope this is the right place.

For some reason, whenever I click the link to take me to my Dragon Lair, it tells me I need to be logged in to access that part of the site, even though I have (obviously) previously been logged in. I then click the login button, it tells me I am already logged in, and the cycle repeats. No matter what I do or how I try to go about it, whenever I click on the Lair, it says I need to be logged in.

Am I missing something obvious or is this actually a bug? I know there have been login changes made today so I'm assuming that has something to do with it. Thanks!

[EDIT]
So after more perusing, it looks like this is happening on more than just the Lair page. I've noticed it on my own profile, item gathering, and Tomo's trivia thing, although other things from the Trading Post have worked just fine. Kind of weird.
Hi @Minxx,

Have you tried logging out, clearing your cache, and logging back in? That is usually the first troubleshooting step for this sort of situation.
Hi @Minxx,

Have you tried logging out, clearing your cache, and logging back in? That is usually the first troubleshooting step for this sort of situation.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron
That did help, and now I feel silly for not actually trying it sooner. Thank you! Guess I'm still kind of a noob :'3
@Mutron
That did help, and now I feel silly for not actually trying it sooner. Thank you! Guess I'm still kind of a noob :'3
did all the above, then got this...

https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 16
did all the above, then got this...

https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 16
YbS9jyj.png