Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Confess: what tabs do you have open?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20
I have FR, and in another window, I have my online French course and Google Drive. I'm a bad kid.
I have FR, and in another window, I have my online French course and Google Drive. I'm a bad kid.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
- Flight Rising
- Caring for Asian small-clawed, Cape clawless, Nearctic, and spotted-necked otters PDF
- Yahoo mail
- py.CheckIO
- My bioinformatics course on Coursera
- My bioinformatics lesson on Stepik
- Python Syntax on Codecadamy
- Simbi
- A story someone on Simbi requested I write on Google Docs
- Couchsurfing
- "Break" by Three Days Grace on YouTube
- beaverton.portland.therooster.co
- Western Psychological & Counselling Services, P.C.
- Flight Rising
- Caring for Asian small-clawed, Cape clawless, Nearctic, and spotted-necked otters PDF
- Yahoo mail
- py.CheckIO
- My bioinformatics course on Coursera
- My bioinformatics lesson on Stepik
- Python Syntax on Codecadamy
- Simbi
- A story someone on Simbi requested I write on Google Docs
- Couchsurfing
- "Break" by Three Days Grace on YouTube
- beaverton.portland.therooster.co
- Western Psychological & Counselling Services, P.C.
FR, and two youtube tabs, which are pavlove by fall out boy and a game grumps compilation
FR, and two youtube tabs, which are pavlove by fall out boy and a game grumps compilation
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
-Discord
-Game Grumps Sonic Adventure DX Episode 46 (it's the froggy one, if any of you know Game Grumps)
-Various Flight Rising tabs
-Discord
-Game Grumps Sonic Adventure DX Episode 46 (it's the froggy one, if any of you know Game Grumps)
-Various Flight Rising tabs
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
Oh goodness, I never close my tabs ooooooooook

-7 flight rising tabs (dont ask)
-wizard101 help page
-2 google drive pages
-3 clothes pages
-1 code page
-And one picture of a mermaid tail :P
Oh goodness, I never close my tabs ooooooooook

-7 flight rising tabs (dont ask)
-wizard101 help page
-2 google drive pages
-3 clothes pages
-1 code page
-And one picture of a mermaid tail :P
qCbUEpz.giflovebug.pngTI0OYbZ.pngcristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/url]
- flight rising
- my statistics homework assignment
- google calculator
- youtube playing some calming chakra meditation music

basically i'm supposed to be working on homework right now.
- flight rising
- my statistics homework assignment
- google calculator
- youtube playing some calming chakra meditation music

basically i'm supposed to be working on homework right now.
Meli | FR+2 | There is no light in me.
E2jK9bv.png
just FR, nothing worht noting.
just FR, nothing worht noting.
IqUCcBx.gif
Discord, my Google Drive shared with me page, Flight Rising, the Weaverdice Rulebook, my Weaverdice character sheet, and the webserial Worm.
Discord, my Google Drive shared with me page, Flight Rising, the Weaverdice Rulebook, my Weaverdice character sheet, and the webserial Worm.
ghost.png
Tumblr, Netflix, Flight Rising, and... um some nsfw references for a commission lol
Tumblr, Netflix, Flight Rising, and... um some nsfw references for a commission lol
azag_sig.png
Hoo boy, I have a lot open right now.

- Hendrix's Zoo Tycoon Round table user page. I keep it pinned so that I can easily relocate all the projects he helped work on back in the day that used to be hosted on now-dead sites.
- The Adventure Zone website, also pinned. Still need to get back to listening to it... I only got to part 8 or so before I had to give up on trying to play Zelda and listen to it at the same time.
- Two more Zoo Tycoon mod creators' sites pinned; ZT Cambria and L.C. Zoo Creations. I've been meaning to download their stuff for a long time now, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
- SAKANA! I keep that pinned because it's my favorite webcomic these days.
- recolor.me and Flight Rising, pinned for easy access.
- I have 3 youtube videos open that I'm going to watch eventually.
- Aaand the Cattails Kickstarter page. Still trying to decide if I want to fund it or not.
Hoo boy, I have a lot open right now.

- Hendrix's Zoo Tycoon Round table user page. I keep it pinned so that I can easily relocate all the projects he helped work on back in the day that used to be hosted on now-dead sites.
- The Adventure Zone website, also pinned. Still need to get back to listening to it... I only got to part 8 or so before I had to give up on trying to play Zelda and listen to it at the same time.
- Two more Zoo Tycoon mod creators' sites pinned; ZT Cambria and L.C. Zoo Creations. I've been meaning to download their stuff for a long time now, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
- SAKANA! I keep that pinned because it's my favorite webcomic these days.
- recolor.me and Flight Rising, pinned for easy access.
- I have 3 youtube videos open that I'm going to watch eventually.
- Aaand the Cattails Kickstarter page. Still trying to decide if I want to fund it or not.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20