Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Scroll Of Eternal Youth help
When you use the Scroll Of Eternal Youth on an adult dragon, do you get a preview of the baby picture?

EDIT: Okay my question was answered. Now i want some help.

I really want a hatchling picture of one of my dragons, but don't have it. So i need a preview, but i don't have the scroll and can't get one right now. So i can either send over my dragon to the person and they can maybe get the picture for me? Or it can be the other way around and they send the scroll? I PROMISE i won't use it. I want my dragon to stay an adult. I just want to save the hatchling picture. If you send me the scroll just to get the picture, i promise to send it back asap.
When you use the Scroll Of Eternal Youth on an adult dragon, do you get a preview of the baby picture?

EDIT: Okay my question was answered. Now i want some help.

I really want a hatchling picture of one of my dragons, but don't have it. So i need a preview, but i don't have the scroll and can't get one right now. So i can either send over my dragon to the person and they can maybe get the picture for me? Or it can be the other way around and they send the scroll? I PROMISE i won't use it. I want my dragon to stay an adult. I just want to save the hatchling picture. If you send me the scroll just to get the picture, i promise to send it back asap.
GBkaGut.gifr2kTHZo.gif
@Jencchy I think you do! I know you get an adult preview when you use the Scroll of Maturity, so I don't see why it wouldn't give you one for the Scroll of Eternal Youth
@Jencchy I think you do! I know you get an adult preview when you use the Scroll of Maturity, so I don't see why it wouldn't give you one for the Scroll of Eternal Youth
cZLsLHr.png
You do get a preview. :)
You do get a preview. :)
Edited the post. :3
Edited the post. :3
GBkaGut.gifr2kTHZo.gif
bump
bump
GBkaGut.gifr2kTHZo.gif
@Jencchy, your request will probably be more visible in the Items For Sale forum!
@Jencchy, your request will probably be more visible in the Items For Sale forum!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Oh, thanks @Alphaeon :3
Oh, thanks @Alphaeon :3
GBkaGut.gifr2kTHZo.gif