Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (private Rp) The Meetings of Three Clans
1 2 3
This...this was a total mess and both Lightning Clan dragons knew it. Marlais had taken over trying to revive Moth for Zen as soon as both saw the look the Guardian was giving them. Pure disappointment.

'What was Nate thinking?' Zen grimaced, his face turned against the other dragons. None of the dragons ever doubted Nate when it came to choices, but this...

Marlais looked at Zen as his grimace was replaced with a neutral look. She had to admit this but she was absolutely glad that Moth had brought Zen over. Out of all the dragons, he was the most calmest in things when it came to these things.

Turning around, he faced the stares of the other dragons from the Light Clan. As best he could, he made himself as powerful looking as he could. Though maybe some of that dissipated with the staring of the large Guardian.

"I am sorry for my colleague's...condition." Zen silently apologized to Moth but this was kind of necessary for salvaging the slight damage of their images. "I would like to question why your clan would like to associate yourselves with our clan? Of course this question is purely for our safety and to know if we have what you desire from our clans."

(( Yeet! I'M SORRY ))
This...this was a total mess and both Lightning Clan dragons knew it. Marlais had taken over trying to revive Moth for Zen as soon as both saw the look the Guardian was giving them. Pure disappointment.

'What was Nate thinking?' Zen grimaced, his face turned against the other dragons. None of the dragons ever doubted Nate when it came to choices, but this...

Marlais looked at Zen as his grimace was replaced with a neutral look. She had to admit this but she was absolutely glad that Moth had brought Zen over. Out of all the dragons, he was the most calmest in things when it came to these things.

Turning around, he faced the stares of the other dragons from the Light Clan. As best he could, he made himself as powerful looking as he could. Though maybe some of that dissipated with the staring of the large Guardian.

"I am sorry for my colleague's...condition." Zen silently apologized to Moth but this was kind of necessary for salvaging the slight damage of their images. "I would like to question why your clan would like to associate yourselves with our clan? Of course this question is purely for our safety and to know if we have what you desire from our clans."

(( Yeet! I'M SORRY ))
@NateKleh
Please remember to ping us ;)

@trickyghoster
Pinging you to let you know its your turn <3
@NateKleh
Please remember to ping us ;)

@trickyghoster
Pinging you to let you know its your turn <3
Deimos apologises for being out of line and Hideki sighs. The gray spiral stays silent but the male imperial speaks up, curious as to what the skydancer from the light clan is doing. instead of asking him for a name, however, he asks Gilda a question.
Hideki: "pardon me Gilda but what should this alliance be for? As you can see, we aren't all exactly on level ground." *he looks down on the spiral with a harsh glare but it softens as he asks the question* "have I added that I do like the apparel you have on? It is quite flattering." *tries to smile*
As this awkward encounter continues to go on, Deimos looks up to Hune, then over to Zen and smiles softly. This Zen character had interested her from the beginning and she wanted to try and converse with him.

But as soon as Deimos was going to move, a large shadow loomed over the representatives and other dragons present. There was a gulp from Hideki and Deimos cowered slightly. It was Royal, the imperial that was bigger than Hune, the Guardian from the light clan. Royal's piercing green eyes stared down at the two from the shadow clan ((I'll say I'm still in it)) and then lock eyes with the tiniest of dragons before looking over to Hune and nodding his head.

Royal grimaces when he hears Deimos whine to herself: "Hideki, I see you followed the representative and I do believe you were causing trouble." *he looks down at the bab imperial* "you were NOT allowed to leave, Hideki."

Deimos begins to nervously mumble under her breath and Royal reminds the light representative and the lightning representative that everything should be sorted already unless there were conflicts and he asks what they were. He awaits for the responses of the representatives

Deimos apologises for being out of line and Hideki sighs. The gray spiral stays silent but the male imperial speaks up, curious as to what the skydancer from the light clan is doing. instead of asking him for a name, however, he asks Gilda a question.
Hideki: "pardon me Gilda but what should this alliance be for? As you can see, we aren't all exactly on level ground." *he looks down on the spiral with a harsh glare but it softens as he asks the question* "have I added that I do like the apparel you have on? It is quite flattering." *tries to smile*
As this awkward encounter continues to go on, Deimos looks up to Hune, then over to Zen and smiles softly. This Zen character had interested her from the beginning and she wanted to try and converse with him.

But as soon as Deimos was going to move, a large shadow loomed over the representatives and other dragons present. There was a gulp from Hideki and Deimos cowered slightly. It was Royal, the imperial that was bigger than Hune, the Guardian from the light clan. Royal's piercing green eyes stared down at the two from the shadow clan ((I'll say I'm still in it)) and then lock eyes with the tiniest of dragons before looking over to Hune and nodding his head.

Royal grimaces when he hears Deimos whine to herself: "Hideki, I see you followed the representative and I do believe you were causing trouble." *he looks down at the bab imperial* "you were NOT allowed to leave, Hideki."

Deimos begins to nervously mumble under her breath and Royal reminds the light representative and the lightning representative that everything should be sorted already unless there were conflicts and he asks what they were. He awaits for the responses of the representatives

Hune continued to stay quite sitting next to the golden spiral that smiled cheerfully at the lightning dragons " Its fine, we understand that meeting more than your own clan can be a nervous situation! I remember Hune's first meeting" Gilda almost snickered at the large Guardian, in response the larger dragon just nodded slighty in agreement.
Ruby when hearing the other younge dragons question just lowerd his head nervousely unlike his two teamates who didn't seem to even care about the present of other dragons.

The golden eyes of the spiral looked up at the younge Imperial that complemented her apparel chice, she smiles seeming bashful a little " Why thank you, young one~ " her eyes looke away only to meet Zen's and Deimo's eyes, she then smiled even more widely before bluntly saying " Our clan has no real reaosn to make an allience in all honeslty, we are perfectly fine and protected by enemies but you on the other hand may have trouble since you are still a rather small clan that is still growing, our leader Camira likes to proytect growing clans." Gilda goes to continue speaking though she stops when seeing the shadow loom over the group.

After hearing the imperial talk Hune soon spoke up " There has not yet been any confilct as of yet and we do not plan on making any." His yellow eyes continued to stay calm while Gilda's thin ling body jeered backwards when looking up at the blue imperial her eyes a little less than clam, more intimidated by him as she shut her mouth knowing, now wasn't the time to pick fights anymore.

Sorry for all the spelling mistakes! for some reason the computer I am on won't let me correct them!
@TrickyGhoster @Natekleh
Hune continued to stay quite sitting next to the golden spiral that smiled cheerfully at the lightning dragons " Its fine, we understand that meeting more than your own clan can be a nervous situation! I remember Hune's first meeting" Gilda almost snickered at the large Guardian, in response the larger dragon just nodded slighty in agreement.
Ruby when hearing the other younge dragons question just lowerd his head nervousely unlike his two teamates who didn't seem to even care about the present of other dragons.

The golden eyes of the spiral looked up at the younge Imperial that complemented her apparel chice, she smiles seeming bashful a little " Why thank you, young one~ " her eyes looke away only to meet Zen's and Deimo's eyes, she then smiled even more widely before bluntly saying " Our clan has no real reaosn to make an allience in all honeslty, we are perfectly fine and protected by enemies but you on the other hand may have trouble since you are still a rather small clan that is still growing, our leader Camira likes to proytect growing clans." Gilda goes to continue speaking though she stops when seeing the shadow loom over the group.

After hearing the imperial talk Hune soon spoke up " There has not yet been any confilct as of yet and we do not plan on making any." His yellow eyes continued to stay calm while Gilda's thin ling body jeered backwards when looking up at the blue imperial her eyes a little less than clam, more intimidated by him as she shut her mouth knowing, now wasn't the time to pick fights anymore.

Sorry for all the spelling mistakes! for some reason the computer I am on won't let me correct them!
@TrickyGhoster @Natekleh
Zen and Marlais were thrown off by the new comer. It was already intimidating with Hune (yeah, that was his name) here but having someone that was seemingly bigger than the Guardian was going to make this meeting even more intimidating for them.

Though Zen did not forget the smile that the Spiral had given him. He wondered if it was a silent sign of comfort or pity. He couldn't be too sure. Either way, he had given a small smile back in response before new Imperial had arrived.

But hearing the fact that the Light Clan did not want anything but to protect them made them relieved yet somewhat...disappointed. Yes, they knew that their clan was not exactly the most powerful when it comes to terms on fire power nor did it have the greatest resources. Still, both couldn't help but be somewhat disappointed in themselves to hear that they were seen as 'small'

"Oh...someone else arrived."

"Ah, awake now sleeping beauty?" Zen teased.

Marlais moved away as the Wildclaw pushed himself up into a more comfortable sitting position. Zen turned his attention to his best friend.

"You got up earlier than I imagined." Zen admitted. "I got us started by asking about what they want with our clan."

"Yeah?"

"They merely want to protect us, that's all."

"That's all?"

To be honest, Marlais was quite surprised. She honestly thought that Moth would be stuttering over his words as he nervously looked over Zen's shoulder to look at the intimidating dragons. But now he was acting so calm and collected, mature even!

Zen wasn't surprised by the change of attitude, unlike Marlais was. Moth did have his moments where he would flee somewhere or try to push himself away from any social gatherings until he came back ready to talk. Though he was really surprised when he fainted, truth be told. Actually, no, he wasn't surprised he fainted at all, now that he thought about it. He just wished that Moth had chosen a better way in getting his composure back, that's all.

"Ready to take the stage bud?" Zen questioned.

"Ready." he nodded.

Standing up, Moth took the stage. Not going to faint this time around.

"I do apologize earlier for my actions." He was sure that Zen apologised for him but he wanted to do it personally or it would be rude. He was going to take a leaf out of Zen's notebook and act all adult like and not his usual child like talking. "As representative of our clan, I would like to question what other benefits there would be for our clans. Both ours and yours. And I'm not talking about the obvious protection, but other things. My clan is my home, and I want to make the correct choice in this matter. Every little detail counts."

(( ARGH!! IT'S TOO LONG!!! SORRY I DIDN'T TAG YOU LAST TIME!!! ))

@TheAngryAnt @Trickyghoster
Zen and Marlais were thrown off by the new comer. It was already intimidating with Hune (yeah, that was his name) here but having someone that was seemingly bigger than the Guardian was going to make this meeting even more intimidating for them.

Though Zen did not forget the smile that the Spiral had given him. He wondered if it was a silent sign of comfort or pity. He couldn't be too sure. Either way, he had given a small smile back in response before new Imperial had arrived.

But hearing the fact that the Light Clan did not want anything but to protect them made them relieved yet somewhat...disappointed. Yes, they knew that their clan was not exactly the most powerful when it comes to terms on fire power nor did it have the greatest resources. Still, both couldn't help but be somewhat disappointed in themselves to hear that they were seen as 'small'

"Oh...someone else arrived."

"Ah, awake now sleeping beauty?" Zen teased.

Marlais moved away as the Wildclaw pushed himself up into a more comfortable sitting position. Zen turned his attention to his best friend.

"You got up earlier than I imagined." Zen admitted. "I got us started by asking about what they want with our clan."

"Yeah?"

"They merely want to protect us, that's all."

"That's all?"

To be honest, Marlais was quite surprised. She honestly thought that Moth would be stuttering over his words as he nervously looked over Zen's shoulder to look at the intimidating dragons. But now he was acting so calm and collected, mature even!

Zen wasn't surprised by the change of attitude, unlike Marlais was. Moth did have his moments where he would flee somewhere or try to push himself away from any social gatherings until he came back ready to talk. Though he was really surprised when he fainted, truth be told. Actually, no, he wasn't surprised he fainted at all, now that he thought about it. He just wished that Moth had chosen a better way in getting his composure back, that's all.

"Ready to take the stage bud?" Zen questioned.

"Ready." he nodded.

Standing up, Moth took the stage. Not going to faint this time around.

"I do apologize earlier for my actions." He was sure that Zen apologised for him but he wanted to do it personally or it would be rude. He was going to take a leaf out of Zen's notebook and act all adult like and not his usual child like talking. "As representative of our clan, I would like to question what other benefits there would be for our clans. Both ours and yours. And I'm not talking about the obvious protection, but other things. My clan is my home, and I want to make the correct choice in this matter. Every little detail counts."

(( ARGH!! IT'S TOO LONG!!! SORRY I DIDN'T TAG YOU LAST TIME!!! ))

@TheAngryAnt @Trickyghoster
@trickyghoster
Reminder!
@trickyghoster
Reminder!
Royal glares at Hune before telling the two tinier dragons from his clan to behave and he tells Hideki that he needs to gather the food for the clan by himself. Deimos and Hideki apologise and ask why the light clan has noticed them

(It's still too short but it means you guys can continue))
Royal glares at Hune before telling the two tinier dragons from his clan to behave and he tells Hideki that he needs to gather the food for the clan by himself. Deimos and Hideki apologise and ask why the light clan has noticed them

(It's still too short but it means you guys can continue))
Hune's stare didn't weaver under the pressure of the now bigger dragon that stood before him, though despite that his eyes move away to look at Guilda that now smiled up at royal with a steady calmness not intimidated by the huge dragon one bit.

The golden dragon then spoke up " I mean sure we all asked for you to meet us but your not special, its not that we particularly noticed your clan, Camira...our leader just noticed your a quite small and growing clan which made her want to reach out, i mean for all i cared you could fall apart at the hands of us- but of coarse that wouldn't be wanted would it" she grinned happily get her eyes again showed threats.

Though after a moments of glaring up at the imperial the small spiral then turned her head towards the dragon that had fainted before hand, she was surprised he was acting so clam now despite being so nervous before.
Guilda then answered honestly " Well our clan wouldn't gain anything that it didn't have now, but you'll gain protection from a much stronger clan as well as shelter if you need it for traveling, permission to hunt in our territory and so on."

The Small sky dancer that seemed to be the shyest of the light clan wobbled in place, after a moment the guardian lowers his head to talk to the child, the red dragon then nodded as it hurried after the imperial that was told to hunt, he had been told that if he where to make friends with this other younger dragon it would bring the two clans together faster.

@trickyghoster
@NateKleh
Hune's stare didn't weaver under the pressure of the now bigger dragon that stood before him, though despite that his eyes move away to look at Guilda that now smiled up at royal with a steady calmness not intimidated by the huge dragon one bit.

The golden dragon then spoke up " I mean sure we all asked for you to meet us but your not special, its not that we particularly noticed your clan, Camira...our leader just noticed your a quite small and growing clan which made her want to reach out, i mean for all i cared you could fall apart at the hands of us- but of coarse that wouldn't be wanted would it" she grinned happily get her eyes again showed threats.

Though after a moments of glaring up at the imperial the small spiral then turned her head towards the dragon that had fainted before hand, she was surprised he was acting so clam now despite being so nervous before.
Guilda then answered honestly " Well our clan wouldn't gain anything that it didn't have now, but you'll gain protection from a much stronger clan as well as shelter if you need it for traveling, permission to hunt in our territory and so on."

The Small sky dancer that seemed to be the shyest of the light clan wobbled in place, after a moment the guardian lowers his head to talk to the child, the red dragon then nodded as it hurried after the imperial that was told to hunt, he had been told that if he where to make friends with this other younger dragon it would bring the two clans together faster.

@trickyghoster
@NateKleh
Hearing that the large golden dragon wouldn't care if they crumbled right in front of them made the three Lightning Clan dragons shiver. Though this statement was directed to them, it was still intimidating never the less. Though they knew this was probably said just to get the large Imperial to step down and realize what sort of position they are in.

Moth's mind then went to what was said about them gaining benefits. Yes, they needed the protection. They weren't exactly, in their clan, the types to get into trouble but they also weren't the types that would be able to handle themselves if something strong came across them. Though they were the travelling types to go around their own lands, this was really their first time any dragon from their clan had left to another land. So gaining shelter from them would be a huge help. And, the last matter (well, not technically but he's going to call it the last matter), being able to hunt in their territory. The Lightning clan was pretty much a wasteland, just with constant Lightning everywhere. Their place was more along the lines for power, not food source. It wasn't like their clan was starving or anything! But they had to consider what would happen if there wasn't anymore food left in the Lightning territory.

Zen looked at his companion and wondered what decision he would be making. Nate was technically the leader of their clan but he was pretty much non-existing. So that meant Zen was to be the leader. As leader, he did want what was best for the clan. but, for now, this was going to be in the hands of Moth. He just hoped that he's going to make the correct decision on his part.

Marlias had nothing to say (quite literally). As quiet as she was, she put all faith in any decision that Moth would make for their clan. She'll follow it until everything goes South, then she'll just bite and scratch at him until he changed his mind.

Moth took a step forward, making sure to give a large enough space for the golden dragon, he gave a bow. "Our clan would be happy to have you as an ally in need. Even though you imply that no benefits would be gain, we will still come to your aid, if that is required."

@TheAngryAnt
@Trickyghoster
Hearing that the large golden dragon wouldn't care if they crumbled right in front of them made the three Lightning Clan dragons shiver. Though this statement was directed to them, it was still intimidating never the less. Though they knew this was probably said just to get the large Imperial to step down and realize what sort of position they are in.

Moth's mind then went to what was said about them gaining benefits. Yes, they needed the protection. They weren't exactly, in their clan, the types to get into trouble but they also weren't the types that would be able to handle themselves if something strong came across them. Though they were the travelling types to go around their own lands, this was really their first time any dragon from their clan had left to another land. So gaining shelter from them would be a huge help. And, the last matter (well, not technically but he's going to call it the last matter), being able to hunt in their territory. The Lightning clan was pretty much a wasteland, just with constant Lightning everywhere. Their place was more along the lines for power, not food source. It wasn't like their clan was starving or anything! But they had to consider what would happen if there wasn't anymore food left in the Lightning territory.

Zen looked at his companion and wondered what decision he would be making. Nate was technically the leader of their clan but he was pretty much non-existing. So that meant Zen was to be the leader. As leader, he did want what was best for the clan. but, for now, this was going to be in the hands of Moth. He just hoped that he's going to make the correct decision on his part.

Marlias had nothing to say (quite literally). As quiet as she was, she put all faith in any decision that Moth would make for their clan. She'll follow it until everything goes South, then she'll just bite and scratch at him until he changed his mind.

Moth took a step forward, making sure to give a large enough space for the golden dragon, he gave a bow. "Our clan would be happy to have you as an ally in need. Even though you imply that no benefits would be gain, we will still come to your aid, if that is required."

@TheAngryAnt
@Trickyghoster
1 2 3