Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gem's Precious Treasures (Lore) OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Gem4567
Lore, sending over a pm with some questions. Wait is no problem for me.
@Gem4567
Lore, sending over a pm with some questions. Wait is no problem for me.
Yokai.gif
@Gem4567

I saw it just now, he looks great!!
@Gem4567

I saw it just now, he looks great!!
cake-sig-varient-4_zpsqaeulmxf.gif
@Gem4567
Sorry for late reply, is looking great!
@Gem4567
Sorry for late reply, is looking great!
unbrqMG.png
Courtesy Bump
Courtesy Bump
Yokai.gif
@ParadoxError
Hi there! So I have rather bad news: I will not be able to complete your last commission ;w; I'm really sorry but a lot of irl stuff has come up that I can not simply shove to the side. Thank you so much for commissioning me regardless! As for payment since I 'half' completed the order for the Gladeboughs, you do not have to give me anything but if you would like to give me a tip that's fine as well~

@jellywolffy
I am very unsure if I will be able to complete your commission anytime soon due to the same reasons as above. I apologize for this. As I just have to draw the hand and kunai, I will not completely say that I will be unable to complete it. If you would like to bring my sketch to someone else and have them line it and draw over it to completion and what not, that is also completely fine as long as you give me original credits.

I am so so sorry you two ;w;
@ParadoxError
Hi there! So I have rather bad news: I will not be able to complete your last commission ;w; I'm really sorry but a lot of irl stuff has come up that I can not simply shove to the side. Thank you so much for commissioning me regardless! As for payment since I 'half' completed the order for the Gladeboughs, you do not have to give me anything but if you would like to give me a tip that's fine as well~

@jellywolffy
I am very unsure if I will be able to complete your commission anytime soon due to the same reasons as above. I apologize for this. As I just have to draw the hand and kunai, I will not completely say that I will be unable to complete it. If you would like to bring my sketch to someone else and have them line it and draw over it to completion and what not, that is also completely fine as long as you give me original credits.

I am so so sorry you two ;w;
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8