Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Exalt Rescues - 5kt/8g ~~
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 864 865
[center][font=papyrus][size=7]Meet this week's featured dragon, Taran![/font][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10640140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106402/10640140_350.png[/img] [/url] This pretty boy was donated to the thread by RoseKitten! He is two years old with a very low 8-dig number! Don't miss the chance to take him home with you! He will come with his familiar, the Basalt Vent Hop! [item=basalt vent hop] [/center] @Whoviana @WardenUnit @Piper16 @daphpunks @Thalyssa @MOMOFSIX @BlossomRose @Clairess @FrostedRose @Spewpa @TheDivineZero @RaiikanVonSkoll @dreadlord @Kasamir @Atzien @RonaldKnox @H2ODelirious @Aryana @MagestyKing @Icterus @BrawlyCarter @toxicsunrise @akasafeword @Latigirl @threeplustwo @WaterRaccoon @CassMoon @Dittles @SeraCosmos @Kaelum @Yukidoerr @KerfiorsAr @fraustillwell @KitKatKath @DawningMage @CosmicFalcon @Kybalie @saltyscone @SoullessARMY @VoidDeluz @fireicedragon10 @Liimbo @GlacierHeart @theFairyBinary
Meet this week's featured dragon, Taran!

10640140_350.png

This pretty boy was donated to the thread by RoseKitten! He is two years old with a very low 8-dig number! Don't miss the chance to take him home with you! He will come with his familiar, the Basalt Vent Hop!

Basalt Vent Hop

@Whoviana
@WardenUnit
@Piper16
@daphpunks
@Thalyssa
@MOMOFSIX
@BlossomRose
@Clairess
@FrostedRose
@Spewpa
@TheDivineZero
@RaiikanVonSkoll
@dreadlord
@Kasamir
@Atzien
@RonaldKnox
@H2ODelirious
@Aryana
@MagestyKing
@Icterus
@BrawlyCarter
@toxicsunrise
@akasafeword
@Latigirl
@threeplustwo
@WaterRaccoon
@CassMoon
@Dittles
@SeraCosmos
@Kaelum
@Yukidoerr
@KerfiorsAr
@fraustillwell
@KitKatKath
@DawningMage
@CosmicFalcon
@Kybalie
@saltyscone
@SoullessARMY
@VoidDeluz
@fireicedragon10
@Liimbo
@GlacierHeart
@theFairyBinary
@hannahbbug3 SB on the Snapper.
@hannahbbug3 SB on the Snapper.
iAiI6jU.png
Dragons have been donated/are being fostered that match what you want to be pinged for!

@rubygingeraffe
@Emme666
@imqueerandimhere
@ShiNya (Oct. 21 dragons, old dragons)
@CreepingCorbies
@livedragon
@TheDivineZero
@altitude
@LadyIzo
@Aireiya
@beargirl1393
@tehNinji
@Elubviq
@Lility91
@c33213
Dragons have been donated/are being fostered that match what you want to be pinged for!

@rubygingeraffe
@Emme666
@imqueerandimhere
@ShiNya (Oct. 21 dragons, old dragons)
@CreepingCorbies
@livedragon
@TheDivineZero
@altitude
@LadyIzo
@Aireiya
@beargirl1393
@tehNinji
@Elubviq
@Lility91
@c33213
@hannahbbug3 May I take both Seri & Alice if they're available? I recruited someone who could use some pretty dragons. :) I might even keep one for myself. xD
@hannahbbug3 May I take both Seri & Alice if they're available? I recruited someone who could use some pretty dragons. :) I might even keep one for myself. xD
@Sales Forum: please DO NOT PING ME unless you're interested in my offer.
rix3ppo.png nWiQNX9.png 6OezIjj.png EE2umbT.png gQEYTGd.png YMPbu9R.png
hoB5LcU.png
@hannahbbug3 I would love Pumice!!
@hannahbbug3 I would love Pumice!!
ethereal.jpg
@hannahbbug3 @Aaiya Is this dragon only 5k if yes I would like her please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31619300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316194/31619300_350.png[/img] [/url]
@hannahbbug3
@Aaiya

Is this dragon only 5k if yes I would like her please

31619300_350.png
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
Seri and Lapis are both gorgeous!! I'm very sad, because atm I have no lair space ;-; If you end up needing to exalt them, please let me know!
Seri and Lapis are both gorgeous!! I'm very sad, because atm I have no lair space ;-; If you end up needing to exalt them, please let me know!
VGxuHXT.png
@hannahbbug3
@Aaiya

Could I grab the sister to the one above? Mauve?
@hannahbbug3
@Aaiya

Could I grab the sister to the one above? Mauve?

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
@hannahbbug3 Can i adopt Seri and Penwyn, if they are still available? And can you help me change my ping-list to just Imperials and Coatl for the dragons as for the genes I am no longer looking for crackle can you change that to Iridescent and Metallic? Thank you and sorry for troubling you ^^
@hannahbbug3 Can i adopt Seri and Penwyn, if they are still available? And can you help me change my ping-list to just Imperials and Coatl for the dragons as for the genes I am no longer looking for crackle can you change that to Iridescent and Metallic? Thank you and sorry for troubling you ^^
@ThornsofaRose @phatcat
I'm going to send them :) yep 5kt
@ThornsofaRose @phatcat
I'm going to send them :) yep 5kt
tumblr_os7ntgFuNv1vwlia8o1_500.png
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 864 865