Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~♥~ Mass Hatch ~♥~ [A] DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Apothecaria Oh yeah that's true! I've been following her mass hatch as well XD So exciting! And, yes, I did! XD I'm keeping this babe: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31856266][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318563/31856266_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Not quite sure entirely what I'm gonna do with him yet, but a couple of my favorite colors are Ultramarine (mostly any blue but esp Ultramarine) and fern. And white pretty much goes with anything. haha (though it would have been EVEN BETTER if white was the tert, but that's fine haha) Not only that, but his eyes match. *-* I didn't see anyone show interest in him, so I wasn't going to feel bad for keeping him hehe ^.^
@Apothecaria
Oh yeah that's true! I've been following her mass hatch as well XD So exciting!

And, yes, I did! XD I'm keeping this babe:
31856266_350.png
Not quite sure entirely what I'm gonna do with him yet, but a couple of my favorite colors are Ultramarine (mostly any blue but esp Ultramarine) and fern. And white pretty much goes with anything. haha (though it would have been EVEN BETTER if white was the tert, but that's fine haha) Not only that, but his eyes match. *-*

I didn't see anyone show interest in him, so I wasn't going to feel bad for keeping him hehe ^.^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@Tegaladwen @DarkNiiinja

150g for the mist/aqua/pearl
@Tegaladwen @DarkNiiinja

150g for the mist/aqua/pearl
SNeDVzM.gif
@DefiantGoddess
Gotcha!
@DefiantGoddess
Gotcha!
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja He's very pretty! :D It is really cool how his tert matches his eyes as well :3 I'm a huge fan of poison/toxin fern I love how it introduces darker greens/black to it. But fern as a tertiary can work well too! Good luck geneing him and such :) hes pretty handsome even naked, lol!
@DarkNiiinja He's very pretty! :D It is really cool how his tert matches his eyes as well :3 I'm a huge fan of poison/toxin fern I love how it introduces darker greens/black to it. But fern as a tertiary can work well too! Good luck geneing him and such :) hes pretty handsome even naked, lol!
NLdJQtw.png
@Apothecaria
Oh yes! PoiTox fern is gorgeous! I agree!
hehe That is very true ;D LOL
Thank you!! ^.^ ♥♥♥
@Apothecaria
Oh yes! PoiTox fern is gorgeous! I agree!
hehe That is very true ;D LOL
Thank you!! ^.^ ♥♥♥
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja
LDP please!
@DarkNiiinja
LDP please!
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
@FlareSolaire @Tigenki
Got you down for LDP! ^.^
Thank you for the interest! ♥
@FlareSolaire @Tigenki
Got you down for LDP! ^.^
Thank you for the interest! ♥
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja Oh, weakenesses. I want to SB for beige/midnight/lapis ^^
@DarkNiiinja Oh, weakenesses. I want to SB for beige/midnight/lapis ^^
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Outlandishkg
Oh wow! Those are nice!!

I thought the radioactive was a bit much on the one, but it's kinda magical looking in my opinion. haha Almost memorizing *.*
And that second one is just a dark, mysterious beauty! XD
@Outlandishkg
Oh wow! Those are nice!!

I thought the radioactive was a bit much on the one, but it's kinda magical looking in my opinion. haha Almost memorizing *.*
And that second one is just a dark, mysterious beauty! XD
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@Calavera
Noted! :D ♥
@Calavera
Noted! :D ♥
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED