Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF 1 Studdette + 1 Stud
1 2 3 4
@Werianu: Of course! I don't mind who she breeds with. I can go put her on the Crossroads now if you only want her as a temporary mate, or we could work out a good price if you'd prefer to keep her.
@Werianu: Of course! I don't mind who she breeds with. I can go put her on the Crossroads now if you only want her as a temporary mate, or we could work out a good price if you'd prefer to keep her.
@sarahthehylian I'm just looking for a temporary for him at the moment, he's going to get scattered again after he breeds XD
Are you fine with splitting the eggs 50/50 and the nest gets the extra egg if there is one? I've got a nest open and ready!
@sarahthehylian I'm just looking for a temporary for him at the moment, he's going to get scattered again after he breeds XD
Are you fine with splitting the eggs 50/50 and the nest gets the extra egg if there is one? I've got a nest open and ready!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Werianu: I don't have a lot of lair space right now, so I think I'll just take one of the hatchlings (unless it's a one-egg clutch). Is that okay? I'll send her to you if it is.
@Werianu: I don't have a lot of lair space right now, so I think I'll just take one of the hatchlings (unless it's a one-egg clutch). Is that okay? I'll send her to you if it is.
@sarahthehylian That sounds fine to me!
@sarahthehylian That sounds fine to me!
X1e9cjr.gif
@sarahthehylian Four eggs! :)
@sarahthehylian Four eggs! :)
X1e9cjr.gif
@Werianu: Great!
@Werianu: Great!
@Werianu would your banana mirror male be interested in a snapper female? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1331917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13320/1331917_350.png[/img] [/url] they have the same pri/sec colors, i just thought it's a fun coincidence :D
@Werianu would your banana mirror male be interested in a snapper female?

1331917_350.png

they have the same pri/sec colors, i just thought it's a fun coincidence :D
JdJ172H.png
@Werianu sorry, i decided to exalt her today instead. i just saw that she fit quite a few bonuses. i bet they would've made really cute babies, though! :)
@Werianu sorry, i decided to exalt her today instead. i just saw that she fit quite a few bonuses. i bet they would've made really cute babies, though! :)
JdJ172H.png
@werianu

sorry family stuff kept me busy. if you're still up for it we can hatch the eggs in either nest, I don't have a preference.
@werianu

sorry family stuff kept me busy. if you're still up for it we can hatch the eggs in either nest, I don't have a preference.
@Aerium if we could use your nest that would be great! Same rules as above, since your hosting, you get first pick of the litter and we'll split 50/50. Any oddballs can go to you unless you don't want them . :) I'll send him over!
@Aerium if we could use your nest that would be great! Same rules as above, since your hosting, you get first pick of the litter and we'll split 50/50. Any oddballs can go to you unless you don't want them . :) I'll send him over!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 3 4