Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [All Gone]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ZeroAerie
Can I have the fire and water bears?
@ZeroAerie
Can I have the fire and water bears?
@ZeroAerie May I ask for a conjurer's pouch, a ghost flame tail piece, a living luminence, and a murktooth bramblekeep?
@ZeroAerie May I ask for a conjurer's pouch, a ghost flame tail piece, a living luminence, and a murktooth bramblekeep?
yIbM2bU.gif
@ZeroAerie
May I have the tail jewel, Smokebillow sham (familiar), unlikely alliance(familiar) and scorcerers herb pouch.

If any of those are taken I'd like the living luminance if that's okay!
Thank you!!
@ZeroAerie
May I have the tail jewel, Smokebillow sham (familiar), unlikely alliance(familiar) and scorcerers herb pouch.

If any of those are taken I'd like the living luminance if that's okay!
Thank you!!
@ZeroAerie
I'd like some familiars: Crooked Hatchet and Axe Mimic. I don't mind giving away some yellow goos, oozes, or sludges. Maybe some gold muck or green goos???

Edit: someone claimed the vulpine lamp!
@ZeroAerie
I'd like some familiars: Crooked Hatchet and Axe Mimic. I don't mind giving away some yellow goos, oozes, or sludges. Maybe some gold muck or green goos???

Edit: someone claimed the vulpine lamp!
May I have one of each conjured' items? *_*
(If not familiars would be fine too :-) ) @ZeroAerie
May I have one of each conjured' items? *_*
(If not familiars would be fine too :-) ) @ZeroAerie
@ZeroAerie

Oh man I would love one of the Slumbering Charlatans! And if I'm not being too greedy I would like a Sconce and Candelabra as well. Thank you so much for doing this!
@ZeroAerie

Oh man I would love one of the Slumbering Charlatans! And if I'm not being too greedy I would like a Sconce and Candelabra as well. Thank you so much for doing this!
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
@ZeroAerie
I'd love the Conjurer's Cobwebs, please. Thank you :)
@ZeroAerie
I'd love the Conjurer's Cobwebs, please. Thank you :)
@ZeroAerie

Can you toss me one of each of whatever apparel you have left? If that's out, some bears :)

Thanks!
@ZeroAerie

Can you toss me one of each of whatever apparel you have left? If that's out, some bears :)

Thanks!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@ZeroAerie

Could I take a couple things off your hands, if anythings still left? I'm not picky at all ^_^
@ZeroAerie

Could I take a couple things off your hands, if anythings still left? I'm not picky at all ^_^
newsig.png
@ZeroAerie

Could I grab a Conjurer's Hat and a Unlikely alliance if there's any left?
@ZeroAerie

Could I grab a Conjurer's Hat and a Unlikely alliance if there's any left?
Lichtdrache.gif

water-150.png
1 2 3 4 5 6