Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Blind Imp Grab Bag - 2 and 3 genes 80K
1 2 3
@Cololourful
Haha, I love his colours, but right now I'm looking for a female. ;w; I'd feel like a jerk not accepting it though, because it was stated that it was a 'blind' grab bag XD
And I have to say, when I saw the alert, I was just going "Huuuuuuh, free imp? 0,o"
@Cololourful
Haha, I love his colours, but right now I'm looking for a female. ;w; I'd feel like a jerk not accepting it though, because it was stated that it was a 'blind' grab bag XD
And I have to say, when I saw the alert, I was just going "Huuuuuuh, free imp? 0,o"
@Euchre - if you'd like a female shoot him back - I'm sure a nice girl will come along soon :D
And you shouldn't feel like a jerk - it is a blind grab bag, but i like to give people a few chances to shuffle the dragons :)
@Euchre - if you'd like a female shoot him back - I'm sure a nice girl will come along soon :D
And you shouldn't feel like a jerk - it is a blind grab bag, but i like to give people a few chances to shuffle the dragons :)
@Cololourful
In that case, I sent the crossroads. Sorry for being so fussy ^ ^;
@Cololourful
In that case, I sent the crossroads. Sorry for being so fussy ^ ^;
No worries - expect a replacement tonight. I'd rather everyone be happy.

I've sent @AutumnStorm the first dragon, who I think will go wlel with their existing collection, and it matches their likes of tiger and stripes :)
But, again, if you don't like the dragon, AutumnStorm, just let me know :)
No worries - expect a replacement tonight. I'd rather everyone be happy.

I've sent @AutumnStorm the first dragon, who I think will go wlel with their existing collection, and it matches their likes of tiger and stripes :)
But, again, if you don't like the dragon, AutumnStorm, just let me know :)
@Cololourful
*incoherent excited shrieking here* HE'S PERFECT!!!! I love him to bits! Thank you so much!!!!

You just made this perfect day even more BETTER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! ;A;
@Cololourful
*incoherent excited shrieking here* HE'S PERFECT!!!! I love him to bits! Thank you so much!!!!

You just made this perfect day even more BETTER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! ;A;
Caitlyn Hellstorm on GaiaOnline | #2971 on Aywas

Aspiring tiger/stripe dragon collector
You are very welcome. @AutumnStorm, thank you so much for taking part, and I hope you will join us again for the next round :)

@subjuggul8ion - I have sent you a dragon, but if he is not to your tatse let me know and I will swap him :)

GAHHH! Imps are being born left right and centre, but I can't decide what to send to whom! Next time I shall force you all to include your likes and dislikes :P
You are very welcome. @AutumnStorm, thank you so much for taking part, and I hope you will join us again for the next round :)

@subjuggul8ion - I have sent you a dragon, but if he is not to your tatse let me know and I will swap him :)

GAHHH! Imps are being born left right and centre, but I can't decide what to send to whom! Next time I shall force you all to include your likes and dislikes :P
All dragons have now been sent - the last four were triple gened.Thank you all :)

@tanjia13 - Paid - Sent
@Euchre - Paid - Sent
@SunKnight - Sent
@subjuggul8ion - Paid - Sent
@AutumnStorm - Paid - Sent
@becuffin - Paid - Sent

A final reminder to everyone, if you have not accepte dyour transfer, please do so. if you have not been sent a dragon somehow, please PM me. If you do not collect your dragons within a few weeks I may sell your dragon to make cave space BUT you may PM me at any time and you will be sent a random double or triple gened Imp.
All dragons have now been sent - the last four were triple gened.Thank you all :)

@tanjia13 - Paid - Sent
@Euchre - Paid - Sent
@SunKnight - Sent
@subjuggul8ion - Paid - Sent
@AutumnStorm - Paid - Sent
@becuffin - Paid - Sent

A final reminder to everyone, if you have not accepte dyour transfer, please do so. if you have not been sent a dragon somehow, please PM me. If you do not collect your dragons within a few weeks I may sell your dragon to make cave space BUT you may PM me at any time and you will be sent a random double or triple gened Imp.
@Cololourful
I'm not sure if you remember, but you already sent out a dragon to me a while ago, so that's why I rejected the offer. ;)
@Cololourful
I'm not sure if you remember, but you already sent out a dragon to me a while ago, so that's why I rejected the offer. ;)
Whoops! Cheers, @Euchre - dreadfully sorry about that!
Whoops! Cheers, @Euchre - dreadfully sorry about that!
1 2 3