Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Accidents
1 2 3
That sounds like a good idea, but I'm sure people would find a way to mess with it. Likee let's say my dragon is about to hatch but I need to go afk. I could just add a nest and delete it later I guess.
That sounds like a good idea, but I'm sure people would find a way to mess with it. Likee let's say my dragon is about to hatch but I need to go afk. I could just add a nest and delete it later I guess.
Support, I've made purchases on accident and was not pleased to say the least
Support, I've made purchases on accident and was not pleased to say the least
qXZqPz6.gif
Regarding how this would work in the MP: where would the item go? Would it go back into the MP, or would it disappear?

If it disappeared, it'd be pretty easy to monopolize a market by sniping 1 or 2 of an item and then buy-undoing the rest in stock so no one else can purchase any. Especially regarding renaming scrolls.
Regarding how this would work in the MP: where would the item go? Would it go back into the MP, or would it disappear?

If it disappeared, it'd be pretty easy to monopolize a market by sniping 1 or 2 of an item and then buy-undoing the rest in stock so no one else can purchase any. Especially regarding renaming scrolls.
NY105Sx.gif
@nonstop

imo, it should just go back in stock.

@nonstop

imo, it should just go back in stock.

@Sopheroo

I'd support that. I can't think of any real downsides to that.
@Sopheroo

I'd support that. I can't think of any real downsides to that.
NY105Sx.gif
@Shoelaces
I'm not sure what you mean? It's already been said that once the purchase is used, it's no longer accidental and can't be refunded, so I'm a bit confused as to what you're saying.
@Shoelaces
I'm not sure what you mean? It's already been said that once the purchase is used, it's no longer accidental and can't be refunded, so I'm a bit confused as to what you're saying.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy

Oh sorry, I missed that part :/
@Eaglefairy

Oh sorry, I missed that part :/
[quote name="Shoelaces" date=2017-03-25 21:32:10] That sounds like a good idea, but I'm sure people would find a way to mess with it. Likee let's say my dragon is about to hatch but I need to go afk. I could just add a nest and delete it later I guess. [/quote] Which is why there should be a) a time limit, and b) a "no use" policy meaning that if someone uses it, the refund no longer applies. As Sopheroo stated, once you use something, you've taken advantage of it and therefore it would be unfair to refund You've used the benefit of another nest/lair space already so you can't be refunded for it.
Shoelaces wrote on 2017-03-25:
Which is why there should be a) a time limit, and b) a "no use" policy meaning that if someone uses it, the refund no longer applies. As Sopheroo stated, once you use something, you've taken advantage of it and therefore it would be unfair to refund You've used the benefit of another nest/lair space already so you can't be refunded for it.
uCR5SCW.png
@Shoelaces
Don't worry about it! It's always better to ask questions than to stay confused.
@Shoelaces
Don't worry about it! It's always better to ask questions than to stay confused.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
1 2 3