Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you love about your friends
1 2 3 4 5
MY BEST FRIENDS ARE ALL LIKE A BIG HAPPY FAMILY, OH MY GOD
I Love my friends with my heart and soul

-They don't mind platonic affection
-We all come from different backgrounds/sexualities/genders and its really chill and comfortable
-I trust them with my life
-They just genuinely care for me and me for them
-We all hang out and can just sit and do nothing and still just enjoy one another's company
-We all like the same music and stuff, we all play music together (one's a bassist/pianist, I'm a guitarist, and the other is multi-musically talented)
-REALLY FUNNY
-They dont mind my unnecessary drabbles or drama and are patient with me when I get anxious or sad and stuff
Theyre just rly good people, I love them so much
@leukasol @/whatever juice's tag is ily guys
MY BEST FRIENDS ARE ALL LIKE A BIG HAPPY FAMILY, OH MY GOD
I Love my friends with my heart and soul

-They don't mind platonic affection
-We all come from different backgrounds/sexualities/genders and its really chill and comfortable
-I trust them with my life
-They just genuinely care for me and me for them
-We all hang out and can just sit and do nothing and still just enjoy one another's company
-We all like the same music and stuff, we all play music together (one's a bassist/pianist, I'm a guitarist, and the other is multi-musically talented)
-REALLY FUNNY
-They dont mind my unnecessary drabbles or drama and are patient with me when I get anxious or sad and stuff
Theyre just rly good people, I love them so much
@leukasol @/whatever juice's tag is ily guys
@Waterwave YOU'RE FREAKIN COOL AS HECK; BEST FRIEND EVER UwU
@Jetta I HATE YOU SO MUCH M8 I WANNA STUFF YOUR DEAD CORPSE DOWN A PIPE YOU SICK WEEABOO
@cosmicrayquaza EVEN THOUGH WE LIKE,,, JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE WERE BOTH ON FLIGHT RISING YOU SEEM LIKE A HECKING GREAT FRIEND M8
@Waterwave YOU'RE FREAKIN COOL AS HECK; BEST FRIEND EVER UwU
@Jetta I HATE YOU SO MUCH M8 I WANNA STUFF YOUR DEAD CORPSE DOWN A PIPE YOU SICK WEEABOO
@cosmicrayquaza EVEN THOUGH WE LIKE,,, JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE WERE BOTH ON FLIGHT RISING YOU SEEM LIKE A HECKING GREAT FRIEND M8
For my friends; I know you are going to say; "No, I'm not that good" or; "That's not true!" or "But you're like that too!" when you read this, but I warn you; I'm not lying, and I'm not exaggerating.

@Katoo ; you're always there for me, and you never let me down. You always listen to me, even when everyone else turns away. You care about others so much you sometimes forget how wonderful you are yourself. You might be small, but your personality is much bigger than mine. Without knowing so, you helped me through some hard parts of my not-yet-so-long life. You've always been there for me, and I want you to know I'll always be there for you.

@Parda ; You're always able to make me laugh, no matter how I feel. You cheer me up, make me think about something else and make me happy again. And I know you're going to say something like; "I am not that good!" but I want to tell you this;
When you draw something, it does something to me. I don't know how to discribe it, but it touches me. Every time again, your artwork makes me feel happy inside, and it never fails to do so, no matter how often you say it's ugly or something.

Katoo, Parda, thank you for all you've done. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for you.
For my friends; I know you are going to say; "No, I'm not that good" or; "That's not true!" or "But you're like that too!" when you read this, but I warn you; I'm not lying, and I'm not exaggerating.

@Katoo ; you're always there for me, and you never let me down. You always listen to me, even when everyone else turns away. You care about others so much you sometimes forget how wonderful you are yourself. You might be small, but your personality is much bigger than mine. Without knowing so, you helped me through some hard parts of my not-yet-so-long life. You've always been there for me, and I want you to know I'll always be there for you.

@Parda ; You're always able to make me laugh, no matter how I feel. You cheer me up, make me think about something else and make me happy again. And I know you're going to say something like; "I am not that good!" but I want to tell you this;
When you draw something, it does something to me. I don't know how to discribe it, but it touches me. Every time again, your artwork makes me feel happy inside, and it never fails to do so, no matter how often you say it's ugly or something.

Katoo, Parda, thank you for all you've done. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for you.
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Celia204
Oh gosh that is so sweet. I love your sense of humor, it's a lot better than.. the other two, you know who I'm talking about. I also love how you can just listen to me rambling about the story Im writing, because I am pretty convinced it just bores other people to death.
@Celia204
Oh gosh that is so sweet. I love your sense of humor, it's a lot better than.. the other two, you know who I'm talking about. I also love how you can just listen to me rambling about the story Im writing, because I am pretty convinced it just bores other people to death.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Celia204
Thank you!!! That's so nice :) I love the way how you make jokes, they are always funny! And I love that you always explain something to me if I don't understand it. You listen always to me and calm me down when I'm stressed for a test or something else. I also love that you can always give me advice about something! You're always there for me! You're amazing!

@Parda
You tell always great stories and you can always make me laugh. And no, the story you're writing isn't boring, it's a very interesting and great story! It's much better than the story someone else and I are writing. Your drawings are beautiful, you can't draw anything ugly. Everything you draw is fantastic! And I love that you're always there for me, you're amazing too!

Celia204 and Parda, you're both fantastic, thank you for being my friends! And thank you both, for always been there for me and that you let me be myself, and like me for who I am.
@Celia204
Thank you!!! That's so nice :) I love the way how you make jokes, they are always funny! And I love that you always explain something to me if I don't understand it. You listen always to me and calm me down when I'm stressed for a test or something else. I also love that you can always give me advice about something! You're always there for me! You're amazing!

@Parda
You tell always great stories and you can always make me laugh. And no, the story you're writing isn't boring, it's a very interesting and great story! It's much better than the story someone else and I are writing. Your drawings are beautiful, you can't draw anything ugly. Everything you draw is fantastic! And I love that you're always there for me, you're amazing too!

Celia204 and Parda, you're both fantastic, thank you for being my friends! And thank you both, for always been there for me and that you let me be myself, and like me for who I am.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Wishlist
She/Her
FRT+9
@Katoo
Oh my god I totally forgot to complement you.
You always cheer me up when I'm sad. You also have a better sense of humor than.. you know. I really enjoy the story you and that person came up with too! 3rd person is still the best let no one convince you otherwise[/i].
@Katoo
Oh my god I totally forgot to complement you.
You always cheer me up when I'm sad. You also have a better sense of humor than.. you know. I really enjoy the story you and that person came up with too! 3rd person is still the best let no one convince you otherwise[/i].
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Rofi AW THANKS MATE YOU SEEM JUST SWELL ALSO
@Rofi AW THANKS MATE YOU SEEM JUST SWELL ALSO
@CosmicRayquaza YEAH DOOD *internet high fives*
@CosmicRayquaza YEAH DOOD *internet high fives*
this is abt my irl friends which i am assuming i can talk abt right? anyways,,, i love how positive everyone i surround myself with is. i love how passionate and caring they all are for both others and the field of art they wish to pursue. their passion for what they love is so inspiring!!! they are also all very funny people, they tend to think outside the box, they are not afraid of adventure and putting themselves out there and being their true selves. they are supportive and understanding, encouraging, confidence-building individuals. i wish them all the best, all the time.
this is abt my irl friends which i am assuming i can talk abt right? anyways,,, i love how positive everyone i surround myself with is. i love how passionate and caring they all are for both others and the field of art they wish to pursue. their passion for what they love is so inspiring!!! they are also all very funny people, they tend to think outside the box, they are not afraid of adventure and putting themselves out there and being their true selves. they are supportive and understanding, encouraging, confidence-building individuals. i wish them all the best, all the time.
e26f4f07bebb5832e0d6442d1d107c2b7e852bf5.gif

milo · they/them

8b0bcf35da412a53695bd9d3bcdcb6d0b7f6e340.gif

Honestly, I have practically no friends and everyone tends to hate me with a burning passion ouch so I send out a major shoutout to a guy I know irl who relates to me on a personal level and cares for me.

Whenever I message other people they tend to either flat out say they don't want to talk to me or just ignore me or secretly want me to stop bc they're busy with something else so to have one person who is excited and eager to talk to me really helps because I'm honestly just extremely lonely.

I appreciate his support and how he lets me know I'm actually wanted. That way I don't have to keep second-guessing myself.

Honestly, I have practically no friends and everyone tends to hate me with a burning passion ouch so I send out a major shoutout to a guy I know irl who relates to me on a personal level and cares for me.

Whenever I message other people they tend to either flat out say they don't want to talk to me or just ignore me or secretly want me to stop bc they're busy with something else so to have one person who is excited and eager to talk to me really helps because I'm honestly just extremely lonely.

I appreciate his support and how he lets me know I'm actually wanted. That way I don't have to keep second-guessing myself.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
1 2 3 4 5