Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Coatl Female For Sale! Low price!
Hello! I'm super new here and received many free dragons upon my arrival. Thanks to the generosity of several players, I've quickly run out of lair space! I hate to sell an adopted dragon, but I'm in desperate need of some treasure.

You can view her in my lair (I haven't figured out how to attach pictures yet lol) her name is Breezy! She's beautiful but doesn't really match my quirky aesthetic. Name a price! Minimum 10k, please!
Hello! I'm super new here and received many free dragons upon my arrival. Thanks to the generosity of several players, I've quickly run out of lair space! I hate to sell an adopted dragon, but I'm in desperate need of some treasure.

You can view her in my lair (I haven't figured out how to attach pictures yet lol) her name is Breezy! She's beautiful but doesn't really match my quirky aesthetic. Name a price! Minimum 10k, please!
Hey i love her colors and i would love to purchase her, I will pay 25000 coins. Or i could pay in diamonds.
Hey i love her colors and i would love to purchase her, I will pay 25000 coins. Or i could pay in diamonds.
@wolfmylove
I'm super sorry but I'm afraid she's already been snatched up. If I find any other interesting coatls
I'll let you know! Thanks anyway!
@wolfmylove
I'm super sorry but I'm afraid she's already been snatched up. If I find any other interesting coatls
I'll let you know! Thanks anyway!
Its oh ok, I have almost no lair space anyways, But thank you for telling me! :)
Its oh ok, I have almost no lair space anyways, But thank you for telling me! :)